GU73: Iconic and Movement Abilities

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Mepps, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

No amazonian deflection clipping and no phase dodge boost = lame
  2. High Troller Loyal Player

i tried out amazonian deflection. when popping it, nothing shows in current effects. on live, the effects are shown.
  3. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Any way we could get a response as to why power back was removed from some of these abilities? My only speedster is my quantum troll and I was pretty excited to use speed drain after the revamp. Now my SC speed drain head mod feels useless and I don't really want to spend 30 mil in game to get a useful one. Is this decision set in stone?
  4. Revafall Well-Known Player

Is it possible that we can get Batarang Multishot have a little bigger range, just like sticky bomb and while you're at it, add the dot explosion sound effect to it as well? :D
    • Like x 2
  5. L T Devoted Player

You still get power back from Word of Power. It's a very small amount, but it's there. I believe it still powers pets also, but it's a tiny trickle -- about 400 power total using CR166 dps gear with no skill points spent on Vitalization.
  6. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

It's a waste of time asking for iconic or movement changes we've asked for a few changes and not one has been done look at all the posts all were reasonable changes to make iconic and movement powers more viable. Oh well not really a big lost at least the best moves in iconic moves are great neo venom boost, the shields, etc
  7. Sugr Bear Committed Player

That's fine, but like I said that doesn't help my speed drain head mod. I thought the whole point here was more options in our play style and being competitive based on skill not which certain abilities we have. I just want to be able to use the abilities that fit my concept in my mind for that character and word of power doesn't fit. Would be fine for my main but I probably still won't use it.
    • Like x 2
  8. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

Im guessing it was done because power regen would be far too great and would clash with some of the new playstyles it kind of makes sense but what they need to do is update those mod that are useless because of this.
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The new Neo venom boost sounds veeeeeery interesting. My munitions character is in the market for a new super charge, as you can probably imagine xD
  10. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Long ago Super speed was king in pvp because dash attack was a normal power. Who remebers Super Speed + Nature runaway tactics? It was pain to effectively take down healers. If you couldn't kill the healer, you pretty much lost the game.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.