GU73: Earth

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Mepps, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xibo Loyal Player

Crystal has a 300 power cost so of course will take more damage than Fury and if Fury gets a 300 power as Crystal already is Fury would take the same damage than Crystal and for this reason i have suggested to increase the damage from CoD.

More power cost = more damage taken.
    • Like x 1
  2. Xibo Loyal Player

The damage from Crystal is fine according from the power cost that she has. We do not need a copy and paste from both powers.
    • Like x 2
  3. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

lol keep telling yourself that.
    • Like x 6
  4. Xibo Loyal Player

I already had given suggestions about how to adjust the 12% discrepancy between both powers so do not worry about it.
  5. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Bug Report:

Heres something I forgot to report earlier but i think others have mentioned it. So you can clip abilities with fortify golem and i don't think this is intended cause it was never like this and sorcery's offering you cannot use to clip abilities with.

In the vid below i show a example of me clipping rumble crush with with fortify golem and in the later half of the vid is me switching to sorcery and showing you can't do it with offering.
    • Like x 1
  6. TiGGeR.TSK Well-Known Player

Crystal's damage out is to compensate for the reduction of damage for the other moves in the earth power set, so on the contrary crystal's damage is an adequate compensation and very much in line during my testing experience.
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

crystal doing way to much damage, every competitive dps will go earth if this goes live that way.
    • Like x 3
  8. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Earth with crystal is much better then anything else on test dps wise. Crystal needs a nerf, debris field needs a buff and so does upheaval and earth should be in a good spot. Hard to say 100% but those things would be a good start.
    • Like x 2
  9. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

I'm calling Peta on you leave my crystal alone.
    • Like x 2
  10. Xibo Loyal Player

The players will always seek for the best DPS power or the best weapon independent of what power it is. Even exploiting. Just take a look on Mental WM glitch.
  11. spack2k Steadfast Player

depends on how big is the advantage , the way earth is performing on test it will be the new fotm on 26 july.
    • Like x 3
  12. The VL Active Player

No. You've made a massive mistake. You clipped Rumblecrush with Reinforce in your video, not Fortify Golem. Fortify Golem isn't even in your loadout bar. Reinforce is the Weapon Buff. Fortify Golem is what powers the pet. You cannot clip any power with Fortify Golem, meaning there is no difference to Sorcery. Your comparison should have been Rumblecrush -> Reinforce and Shard of Life -> Weapon of Destiny. Or you could have done Rumblecrush -> Fortify Golem (not Reinforce) and Shard of Life -> Offering. They will yield the same result.
    Powers like Rumblecrush can be clipped with Reinforce. Just the same powers like Shard of Life can be clipped with Weapon of Destiny. Powers cannot be clipped with Fortify Golem(you can go ahead and test the actual Fortify Golem this time) and powers cannot be clipped with Offering. Therefore it is working as intended and the "bug" report is invalid.
    • Like x 4
  13. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

All pets are getting a separate update so stop crying about crystal it was addressed before
    • Like x 1
  14. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Oh crap let me fix that :eek: but you can clip abilities with fortify im re-uploading now just goofed on the power, its been a long couple of days testing :p
  15. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Bug Report:

Messed the vid up last time and used reinforce....its been a long couple of days testing cut me a break :D

So you can clip abilities with fortify golem and i don't think this is intended cause it was never like this and sorcery's offering you cannot use to clip abilities with.

• Like x 6
  16. Xibo Loyal Player

Yes, definitely not intended at all. I hope that get fixed in the next update.
    • Like x 2
  17. Regularman New Player

but aren't you clipping Rumblecrush there?
  18. Xibo Loyal Player

Yes and it's clippable with Fortify Golem when should not be. Should only clip with Reinforce.
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You can clip every offensive power with fortify golem. If you've been on test you'd actually know this.
    • Like x 3
  20. The VL Active Player

What does your reply here have to do with anything regarding Earth testing? Oh boy, is the whole squad here too? I'm flattered. I could have easily made the claim "Hey he's clipping Rumblecrush with Reinforce in the video, he doesn't go on test, and probably doesn't even play Earth and even more so doesn't play it on live" but that could have been wrong. I'd watch it with the false assumptions you make on people, especially people you don't know. Maybe I was on test and wasn't looking around for exploits and glitches, maybe I wasn't parsing DPS on sparring dummies for hours so I could come on here and say "stop whining, everything is fine DPS-wise", maybe I had other concerns, maybe I was more interested in seeing how Earth does running actual content goes, maybe I had no interest in a Crystal loadout. Is this where you want to make the hilarious and even more spam-quality argument of "Then you clearly weren't testing." There are different aspects of testing, just like fighting bosses in an isolated Nexus last-boss map where players can apparently test power regen. While the regen aspect is tested upon, other aspects of testing were left out. Does leaving out an aspect of testing equate to them "clearly not testing." I don't think so.
    Earlier, I left the door open for him to test Fortify Golem where I wrote: "(You can go ahead and test the actual Fortify Golem)" I even left proper comparisons(what I left in colored letters, which was used in the 2nd video) there for him to edit the video. The second video shows exactly that, Rumblecrush -> Fortify Golem. The error in the video was addressed and edited and he proved his point, fair enough, bug report noted *Claps*. This is a testing thread meant for constructive feedback and discussion, not meaningless spam from you. Don't bother replying, especially with that attitude and type of "feedback", thanks.
    • Like x 10
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.