GU73: Celestial

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Mepps, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshenVoid Level 30

I figured but the blame happens so much lol
  2. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I'm assuming he's uncomfortable using combos in general or he tried while in hybrid mode.
    • Like x 1
  3. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

That's what I thought, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions lol. We are keeping our combos, no if, and's, or but's about it! lol :p
    • Like x 1
  4. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Oh hell yes. I would be devastated if any of the combo powers lost their combos.
    • Like x 1
  5. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I'd quit over it lol. My two favorite powers in the game are both combo powers. The devastation on my part would be real lol.
    • Like x 3
  6. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Since this will be the last update Celestial has tomorrow I really hope you are planning a few changes for healing.
    1. Reduce the cooldown on Admonish from 3 to either 1.5 or 2
    2. Reduce Consecrated ground to 50% SC (the other healing powers have theirs at 50)
    3. Increase the HoT on Divine Light (Virtuous Light) the current HoT doesn't justify the 450 power cost
    4. Reduce power costs for healing powers in general, but especially Nature and Celestial as they are the most power hungry just to set up.
    Also give Fatal his dps SC. Remove the healing function from Cursed Idol and Life Drain and buff the damage to make them on par with the other power's SC's. Also multi-input combos needed a buff to catch up to the other powers. Hope you all noted that in the damage comparison provided by Mighty and Crappy.
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

Since this is the last update. From what I have seen in terms of healing efficiency ranking is. Nature>Electric>Celestial>Sorcery.

Celestial and Nature by far are the most power hungry healers, however nature is the most forgiving. DPS wise, well you have already seen several responses as well as comments regarding combo powersets in comparison to others damage wise so hopefully adjustments will be made.

If we were to not take in healing range as a factor then electric and sorcery would be the preferred healers on live to solo heal content due to their power cost compared to nature and celestial. And lately in this past DLC most fights are close quarter fights.

The changes that charmed legacy suggested need to be considered. As well as the other healing threads input. Otherwise come August 30 the healing powers will be so imbalanced you will need another revamp just for them.
    • Like x 2
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Just wanted to say....

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH BOIIIII!!!

That is all. Thank you for listening.
    • Like x 7
  9. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Finally! Havent been able to test it so how is the damage from it?
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Averages between 80-83k total, which is good for a 50% sc
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'm just going to come out and say this, power consumption is way too friendly for Celestial in comparison to other powers. At 189 modded for might (split blue and yellow sockets) and 175 points into might/power and in power mastery, it's AM level regen, way too high and doesn't even require a troll really, while being able to put out just as much if not more damage then other power sets. Im saying something because I really don't want this to go to live servers as it is because it would create a strong FoTM environment, especially for SM.

If power costs of combos could be increased in dps role only (DO NOT touch healer role), that would bring it more in line with the consumption of other powers. I don't even want a buff, I just want costs increased so things remain more consistent. Doesn't make sense Atomic and HL require practically two trolls and celestial can put out just as much as them while sun bathing.
    • Like x 3
  12. Black Jaq Devoted Player

pics or it didn't happen
    • Like x 2
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I don't look very good naked, don't think you'd want to see that
    • Like x 1
  14. zCaution Well-Known Player

Seeing as what you said is kinda correct, it's not changing anything to be "FOTM" , the other powers can't pass and be better then Celestial. All it take is a good troll
  15. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

This.. I was literally talking about this in the overall Revamp 1.7 thread.

+1

I also agree, Just tweak the DPS cost and leave the healer side alone.
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

They can pass, but a good celestial can put out some serious hurt at a fraction of the power cost, if you think that won't cause a FoTM environment, head to pug world and see how the community works lol.
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

It wont be adjusted in time. But maybe a hotfix. However I hope its only the dps side. I dont think celestial healing can take a power cost increase as nature and celestial are the most power consuming healer powers, unless they get beat by water.
  18. zCaution Well-Known Player

Lol you run against other People w celestial? Don't judge something off power cost and damage, how about time to do the dmg and to move around
  19. zCaution Well-Known Player

As long as the power is not overly op... Doesn't matter. Back in the day HL was op with no power cost, was that broken? Lmfao sparring target testers
  20. zCaution Well-Known Player

Increasing power cost for HL made it worse... Don't cry for a power cost increase
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.