Stats Revamp: Tier Six Content

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Quixotic, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quixotic Developer

This thread is for feedback on Tier Six content.

Consider using this basic format:
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Watchtower
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 37
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Mepps
    • Details: In the boss fight with Mepps, Mepps hits really hard compared to all of the other NPCs around him. He seems really overpowered.
    Tier Six Content includes:
    1 Player Shared - Circe's Trial, Aegis of Truth, Gotham Under Siege, Spark of Parallax, Downtown Metropolis Battlezone, and Patrol Catastrophe

2 Player - Supply Line, Port of Paradise, and Spark of Ion

4 Player Shared - Themyscira Divided, League Hall: Security Breach, Intergang Crime Wave, Zamaron Conversion Chamber, Return to the Nexus, and Act of Defiance
    4 Player Hero - Avarice Impurity
    4 Player Villain - Rage Impurity

8 Player - Necropolis: Relics of Urgrund, League Hall: Lockdown, Artifacts from the Past, Labyrinth of Lost Souls, Love and War, Hall of Hades, Throne of the Dead, and Throne of the Dead (Elite)

- Quixotic
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Posts after this one in this thread should be specific to testers testing version 1.1 of the stats revamp.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Instance: Circe's Trial
    Combat Rating: None shown for my character, but the pets I summoned showed 30.
    Fight: Final boss fight.

I had a quick go at the Circe's Trial solo today. Passive power regen does not seem to be working in this at all. I was getting no noticeable power regeneration while I was in combat. The power regeneration from weapons attacks was also very minimal. It was +7 power from the first two tap melees of the uppercut combo and then +32 power from the hold melee.

Circe's pets (the afterimage and rhino beastiamorph) also seemed to die rather quickly in the final boss fight. Having the pets like this will make the "Happy, Hippolyta?" feat a lot more difficult than it already is for people who don't have it already.

I didn't do the other iconic solos (the other T6 one and the two T5 solos) but I imagine the same issues are found in those, minus the pet issues.
  4. L T Devoted Player

Spark Solo
    Character: NeverReadCrisis
    Fight: All three final bosses
    Description: At CR105 (all 92 gear) I fought the bosses one after the other. I had no mods of any sort. No trinket of any sort. I only spent 20 skill points outside of weapons. None of the bosses or groups of adds ever really threatened me. Overall it seemed way too easy. When it first came out on live, I remember needing all my home turf goodies in order to beat the instance at low CR.

Iconic Solos:
    BUG REPORT FOR ALL ICONIC SOLOS: healing barrels and healing crystals do nothing in the iconic solos.

Circe's Trial: Power pool as Circe was a bit low also. Health pool seemed high... or damage in seemed low. Neither I nor my super-end-fight-pet took that much damage in the final fight.
  5. L T Devoted Player

Patrol Catastrophe
    Character: NeverReadCrisis ; CrashTestDummy
    Fight: venom adds: very weak adds. They die fast, and don't do that much damage.
    Fight:First boss.
    Using Ice, At CR105 with 20 skill points and no mods at all, this was almost a challenging fight. I actually died a couple of times when I tried to not use any shield power/ice armor.
    Using Electric, at CR105 with 5 points in crit heal chance and magnitude, 5 points in crit damage and magnitude, and 1 point in everything else, this fight was very very easy. I used no supercharge as electric-- just arc lightning, tesla ball, and voltaic bolt with flux used to clip vbolt.

The final boss fight actually seems easier because there were no adds attacking me.

I just re-ran it on live: on live right now it's very easy-- much easier than when it was first released, but using a CR105 character with all HT mods and beta mods and ~ 80 skill points, it felt about the same difficulty as test.

When this instance was first released, it was challenging. Post GU47 it got easy. But what's on test is even easier. Too easy. I should at least need beta mods and some skill points spent if I'm doing it a minimum CR.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Posts after this one relate to revamp 1.4.
  7. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Both T6 Iconic Anomalies seem to be way out of balance.

In Circe's Trial, the adds hit extremely hard and you do very little damage. And in the Aegis of Truth, you do fairly decent damage but the adds once again hit far too hard.
    • Like x 2
  8. L T Devoted Player

I can verify this.

In both T6 iconic solos, the adds are hitting decently hard-- but you're doing next to no damage, there's no passive power regen, and your attacks aren't really refilling your power bar either. I wiped on the first set of adds, both as wonder woman and as circe.
  9. DCUO Addict Committed Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Circe's Trial
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 105
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Adds
    • Details: I had the same experience as Canadian Justice and L T. Just wanted to add that the Soder seems off as well. It was giving back about 30% health and power.
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Patrol Catastrophe
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 105
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Both boss fights
    • Details: This seems to have gotten a little more challenging when compared to earlier versions of the revamp. It could still be tuned up just a bit, but I wouldn't suggest going too far.
    The difficulty for rest of the tier 6 solo and open world seemed reasonable, and I didn't notice any bugs in the missions I received. I ran through Gotham Under Siege, Spark of Parallax, and Metropolis Battlezone Historic District.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.