Stats Revamp: Tier Three Content

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Quixotic, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quixotic Developer

This thread is for feedback on Tier Three content.

Consider using this basic format:
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Watchtower
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 37
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Mepps
    • Details: In the boss fight with Mepps, Mepps hits really hard compared to all of the other NPCs around him. He seems really overpowered.
    Tier Three Content includes:
    1 Player Shared - East End Regal Hotel, STAR Labs Facility, and Circe's Stronghold
    1 Player Hero - Monarch Playing Card Company
    1 Player Villain - Sentinels of Magic Base

2 Player Shared - Cape Carmine Lighthouse, Ferris Aircraft, and Old Gotham Subway
    2 Player Hero - Shady Nightclub
    2 Player Villain - Police Station

4 Player - South Gotham Courthouse, Coast City, Styker's Island Penitentiary, Arkham Asylum, and League of Assassins Stronghold

8 Player Novice - The Chasm, Power Core, and Sunstone Matrix
    8 Player Expert - The Chasm, Power Core, and Sunstone Matrix

- Quixotic
  2. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Shady Nightclub Duo
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 53
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: All adds an bosses
    • Details: The bosses and adds have a very low health, My partner and I split up and we were able to solo the bosses and the last bosses died so quick as well.
  3. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Central City, "Can't Stop!" Mission
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 59
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Zone Population
    • Details: There's no people to slow down for this mission. I can barely find 1 person within the marked zone for me to slow down every few minutes.

Edit: Right after posting this, like 5-6 spawned. However, some are outside of the marked zone, and some of them are delayed in showing the speedster animation so they look like regular civilians.
  4. BumblingB I got better.

It works by zone population. Like south gotham, you have to be there to get them to spawn.
    • Like x 2
  5. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Oh ok, good to know then.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

LOL I remember leveling an alt villain way back in T4/T5 and it being a ghost town. Not a sole, NPC or player, in sight.
  7. Celestial Powers Committed Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: League of Assassins Stronghold
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 63
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: First/Second Boss, All adds
    • Details: All of the above did little to no damage. First boss is completely broken, the bosses all died in 1 hit. Second boss was Bolt Claw, when he went into his shield nothing really happened. His health was fairly low as well. The rest of the bosses were ok. Ad health seemed OK as well
  8. Celestial Powers Committed Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: South Gotham Courthouse
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 67
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Everything
    • Details: Group setup was 2/1/1 for this and my report above. Ads before first boss - too much health but did decent damage to group, 10 minutes to complete this part, first boss was decent however did barely any damage. Second boss, after you kill one boss the other ones aoe does quiet a bit of damage, if people dont roll or have a healer in the group they'll die. Last Boss is completely broken, died in one hit just like the assassins stronghold boss. We finished the alert in 15 minutes
  9. Celestial Powers Committed Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Fortress of Solitude 3
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 67
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Ads / First boss / Second boss
    • Details: Group Make up 2 heals 1 troll 1 dps, Ads are really weak, I mean really weak for a raid, they need more health. Non was also pretty weak, his skull laser beam was the only thing to watch out for nearly one shotting someone if they didn't block. All ursa did was her ranged laser attack, that hit us for 2k in block and 1shot without block, she spammed that throughout the 5 seconds we could survive for.
    Feedback regarding healing:
    • Healing is now miserable, even if we had a tank theres barely anything I can do to recover someones hp quickly (besides getting more resto) but when everything was on cooldown all me and the other healer could do was spam the priority heal and we had literally no power throughout the entire raid because the priority heal numbers were very weak.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Posts after this one in this thread should be specific to testers testing version 1.1 of the stats revamp.
    • Like x 1
  11. cease94 Active Player

t3 south gotham court house,

i wanna add how that the judge gets 1 shotted if u hit him right away just like how it was when south gotham lpve was released, that was b4 stats revamb 1.1 tho so if that already got fixed i apologize i just couldn't post it after it got locked
  12. Mystere Well-Known Player

I think t3 circe the Lts and Circe at the end should have their difficulty slightly lowered. I went in as CR 54 and know that instance like the back of my hand and it took a while to defeat those enemies. Compared to the t3 shady nightclub wherein the bosses there were weaker than Lts in Circe solo instance.
  13. Penryn The Gadgeteer

As others have mentioned, the difficulty in the T3 duos is out of whack with what I'm seeing in the T3 solos. The T3 duo bosses/adds have very little health compared to the solo mobs/bosses.

I've played Shady Nightclub and Ferris Aircraft so far.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Posts after this one relate to revamp 1.4.
  15. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

revamp 1.7
    201cr 262sp with 36137 health in dps role revamp test character and i almost died In Sunstone Matrix. The NPCs and boss came very close to knocking me out.not just once either
  16. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Revamp 1.7 - Running T3 Solo Content

I'm playing celestial, CR 55, no mods (not even tactical) with 30 sp spent. I have a hybrid build with HB. My loadout is Anoint, Benediction, Retribution, Wrath of the Presence, Blessing, Defile.
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Central City
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 55
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Disturbance in the Speed Force
    • Details: I tried out all four types of Rifts.
      • Overcharged Paradox Reapers - seems to e working as intended
      • Star Labs or Lex Corp Security - does not work; I cycled them and waited - nothing came out of the rift, and eventually it disappeared
      • Reapers running around carrying particles that you have to cycle - not exactly working as intended; the particles are just on the ground, and the reapers ignore you until after you've cycled them and carried them to the rift; the reapers never pick up the particles, but they still run around when they spawn as if they're carrying the particles
      • Reapers that break into fragments - I think the health on the fragments is too high; it was very difficult to KO the fragments so that I could cycle them
    The other solo instances in CC were about right/a little easy. I didn't try "Put a Cork in It" because I'm running solo.
  17. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Revamp 1.7 - Running T3 Solo Content
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Circe's Stronghold
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Bestiamorphs
    • Details: There were some glitches with the NPCs. The Marauders seemed to wander around at times and not engage in the fight. The Raveners tended to stay ranged more that I remember them doing before. The first group of Bestiamorphs that come out during the Circe fight that are supposed to transport the exobytes just stood where they rezzed in, in a clump. I actually didn't notice them at first. They didn't move or fight while I took them down. The rest of the groups behaved normally
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Monarch Playing Card Company
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Deathstroke
    • Details: After getting Deathstroke down to about 80% health (when he turns to go after the Riddler the second time), Deathstroke stops taking damage. When he's supposed to be attacking the Riddler, he just stands there or very slowly advances on the Riddle, and when he turns to attack the player, he deals damage but does not take any. I tried it twice, then exited the game to see if something was off with my connection. The same thing happened when I tried it the third time. Also, the Wags seem to only do their "Tackle" move. They would lunge as the first attack, but after that, they'd just keep backing up and doing Tackle.
    Overall take on the T3 Solos:
    • Regal Hotel - a little tough for me, but with a few more skill points spent, some mods and base amenities, and a bit more practice with my loadout, it would be just right. The balance between adds and boss feels appropriate.
    • Star Labs - I had to use the turrets, but I was able to get through with a little effort and tactics. This instance also felt about right for a T3 solo.
    • Circe's Stronghold - I had more trouble with this one. I ended up buying up my weapon mastery so that I could combo into the bow moves. That helped both with damage out and just with the flow of how I was switching back and forth between weapons and powers.
    • Monarch Playing Card Company - Up until the boss fight, things seemed about right.
  18. VioletSorceress Committed Player

LOL, I couldnt solo Fos3 with any Dps power set at cr190 with 200 sp.
    Everything seems to have crazy amount of health and cr80 adds deal A LOT of damage.

I thought we should have been able to solo anything 2 or more tiers blow us ?
    • Like x 2
  19. Proxystar #Perception

I feel like I can't help but discuss the elephant in the room, but when you're CR201, are CR80 NPC's really supposed to hit you this hard?

How far ahead are we supposed to be now before we can "bust through the content"? Are you basically saying we can't solo 8 man content anymore even when we're 121 CR above it??
    • Like x 4
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

At 201 cr, celestial PFtT dps, modded full might special forces and specced 175 points in might/power, was able to solo prime with little to no difficulty, but was unable to even get past the adds in FOS 3, even switched to healer role, I could survive up the the third wave of adds but burn was slow in healer role, all I did was kite and heal, couldn't afford to attack because the damage was so high.

I bring this up because if the difference is that huge to someone at 201 cr, I can only imagine how big of a difference it would be to a group of 53 cr people running it. Haven't tried fos 1 or 2 yet, but 3 definitely needs to be bought down quite a few notches.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.