GU73: The Stats Revamp

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Avair, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proxystar #Perception

Are we allowed to have some more details on it? Is it necessary for it to wait to drop on test or are the plans not set in stone yet?
    • Like x 1
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i guess i should have expected that... :confused:

you win this round.
    • Like x 1
  3. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

So pets scale off Stats Now? I don't see any updates about it. I'm going back Electric when it's live though.
  4. xD25x Dedicated Player

When you say the revamp is far from ready in your view what issues have you had on the test server?
  5. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
    • Like x 1
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

So in the patch notes i see it says the roleless buff is being increased when missing tanks and healers. I may be mistaken here but i thought the opposite was happening with the roleless buff. Meaning it was going to be less, not increased. If its increased wouldnt it be easier for people to not run tanks/healers in certain groups and content? I though a major part of this revamp was to make support roles more important and needed. Am i wrong about this?
    • Like x 1
  7. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Man i dont even care anymore about the nit picky stuff anymore. Just get rid of the current state of the game on live with AMs and im good. And thats whats happening. Finally!
    • Like x 3
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

OMG OMG OMG I'm so freaking excited!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Roleless buffs in this version are stronger than they were in previous revamp versions on test.
    • Like x 1
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

I wouldnt call that nit picky at all. Many people requested the opposite happen with the roleless buff. And if we want people to bring support roles into alerts more, like many requested then why increase the roleless buff?

Edit: mepps explained and answered.
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

Alright, thanks for the answer. That makes sense. I thought it was increased based off of the roleless buff on live.
  12. Juiceman936 Well-Known Player

Mepps thank you and the Devs team. Honestly! This community can be very toxic. LONG LIVE DCUO
    • Like x 1
  13. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  14. supalova20 Well-Known Player

Just announced this to my league on our FB page.....everyone is coming back and excited......GOOD MOVE DEVS....dont mind you guys working on the lil things....this revamp is soooooooooooooooo much better than what's on live......good move sirs!!!
  15. Proxystar #Perception

I feel like I can't help but discuss the elephant in the room, but when you're CR201, are CR80 NPC's really supposed to hit you this hard? You'll recall I did this during GU47 too and here we are GU73 and it's the same as it was back then as well is this intended?

How far ahead are we supposed to be now before we can "bust through the content"? Are you basically saying we can't solo 8 man content anymore even when we're 121 CR above it??
    • Like x 4
  16. L T Devoted Player

You get that there's a whole other thread to raise these issues in, right? Or are you just here to troll?
    • Like x 3
  17. SilkyPawz Bunny

OMG I just watched :eek::eek::eek:
  18. Proxystar #Perception

Isn't this thread in testing feedback, am I not allowed to provide feedback? My bad is there a more general feedback thread I should be posting this in?

It's not just Tier 3 by the way it's tier 4 as well, same thing happens in Prime as well...

It's a genuine question I'm raising here.

Do I sound like I'm trolling?!? this is a genuine piece of feedback.
    • Like x 5
  19. SilkyPawz Bunny

Thank you for testing Proxy an posting your video, these are some of the concerns I had.
  20. Jensu Well-Known Player

can't wait for this, finaly my 275 skill points are going to matter
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.