MARKS OF VICTORY

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Juiceman936, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Juiceman936 Well-Known Player

2 THINGS....

1) Raise the cap!!! At least 200. Ancient coins and war bonds both capped easily above 100.

2) Let MOV's be earned in all content with any CR. At the end of the day this will help us before it hurts us. Not just the 1 mark of victory in the loot box in which you have to sacrifice your gear for.
    • Like x 7
  2. Morsy808 Committed Player

Agreed. They mean nothing in terms of progression anymore in end game and with the amount of gear switching that has to be done with the new gear system, it'll help keeping it synth modded until gold gear.
    • Like x 1
  3. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

it only matter once you hit around 150 cr cause you get access to 151 level gear which will give you a huge jump (around 10 level upgrade from either 139 or 142 armor) to close to 160 cr with just 2 of them..

but yeah, other than that it doesnt really matter... unattune gear is great to upgrade your character.. been using them since i'm 120 cr two month ago with starro event and now i'm 162 cr..
  4. DCUO Addict Committed Player

• Like x 1
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Towards the end of the Discord discussion, I directly asked Jackster "now that Marks of Victory are no longer top-CR currency, could we please get the cap raised?" and he said something like "sure, why not?"

The trick will be to get him to remember and make it happen.
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

All I can say, I'll believe it when I see it.

Taking what any of them say to heart will just end in disappointment. Ask those still waiting on electric, nature, water, PvP, broker lag etc. QoL improvements are very welcome, but letting the game get to where everything seems to hang on a almost year long total game revamp is silly.
    • Like x 2
  7. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Thanks for pulling that quote. I was having trouble finding it before. You're right, I'm not holding my breath, but I figured this was worth a bump. I rreally want the MoV cap raised to at least 200!
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

cap raised 2020 :rolleyes:
  9. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Well if you hit 199 CR you won't have to worry about that cap without spamming replays. I made the mistake of misunderstanding what was on here. I sat at 198 stacking up warbonds because of the "Can't get coins after 199". And of course once I hear it is clear to proceed I level on up. Now my options for marks are limited to the AoJ content, my one vault run, and of course the good old turn down gear I need for the salvage feat for one mark. Literally was running into the issue of losing marks because of the cap prior to 199 CR. Now it's a struggle to get anything.
    • Like x 1