Stats Revamp 1.8: Gadgets

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Shin-O-B, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAbram Level 30

I second the idea of extending the suppressor turrets life span out of combat a little bit to make it a more useful when there longer breaks in the combat.
    I found in it's current set up that it works best in long boss fights.
    • Like x 1
  2. FlreMint Active Player

-Supressor Turet self destruct is hitting for almost 100k total on 8 sparring targets, but this only happens when it is out of combat for 6 seconds... I wonder if it will ever hit anything in an instance... This self destruct was only relevant when ST was a temporal pet, reverse it to a temporal pet, or get rid of this self destruct damage and balance it into its DPS. In my opinion its silly to have to recast ST - or any other 'permanent' pet - everytime you engage, the passive power reduction should be enough backlash.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All posts above this one have been reviewed by the team.
  4. Predicament Well-Known Player

This is great news hopefully they can fix it so that it's a troll drone when in troll role
  5. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

You aren't in any role when you're in Stealth. Stealth is its own role so to speak.
    • Like x 1
  6. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Thermite Mine always performs its knockdown regardless of the caster's Dominance stat.

Feedback
    In previous hotfix versions of 1.7/1.8, Cryo-Field would inflict Frostbite whenever it came into contact with an enemy. Currently, it will only inflict Frostbite on power initialization for enemies that are within damage range. I'm finding this to be a major inconvenience for setting up power interactions with Cryo-Field. If you misjudge the cast distance or the enemy runs out of range just as you cast the power, you'll mess setting up the PI. This can also be an issue if you are moving between mob groups. Much like Napalm Grenade, Cryo-Field feels like an unreliable PI applicator to me.
    • Like x 4
  7. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    The "mobile" animation for Cryo-Foam and Suppressor Turret looks very odd:

The player just slides along the floor while the animation plays out.
    • Like x 1
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    If you summon Suppressor Turret out of combat and go into combat, it will still ascend to ceiling level:

It works ok if you are already in combat.

The power interaction text for Suppressor Turret still needs to be updated.
  9. Shark Dental Devoted Player

That looks pretty icelike actually. Just need some white stuff on the floor to go along with it, lol.
  10. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    Here is some feedback on individual powers and areas of concern:

Cryo-Field
    I would like to see Cryo-Field inflict Frostbite on contact with the enemy at any time over its 12 second cast. As it currently stands, it only inflicts Frostbite on initialization for any enemy within damage range. This makes Cryo-Field a very unreliable Frostbite PI applicator. If you misjudge the initial cast distance, the enemy runs out of range, or you start fighting a new enemy, you can't setup the power interaction.

Napalm Grenade
    As has been documented previously in the thread, Napalm Grenade can still easily miss targets that are standing still. It can take a couple of casts to setup the Burning power interaction.

Stealth
    There are a couple of big issues with Stealth:
    1. When in Stealth form, Surprise Attack and Return to Normal can drop combat. I've seen the same bug for Nature. This can be exploited in a number of very nasty ways. I've been reporting this for months, but it never gets any attention.
    2. Improved Stealth is too good. It essentially makes the caster invincible for 12 seconds. Since Stealth has a 12 second cooldown, you can keep your invincible shield up almost full time.

Suppressor Turret
    1. The description needs to be updated to note that it consumes the Electrified and Burning power interactions.
    2. It is hard to know what power interaction to setup since Turret seems to use a random special attack. Can Turret's attacks be updated so that Stun Grenade and Flamethrower benefit from both Electrified and Burning.
    3. Turret likes to float to the ceiling in certain situations.

Thermite Mine
    The knockdown control effect is ignoring the Dominance check.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.