Stats Revamp 1.7: Mental

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Shin-O-B, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlreMint Active Player

P.D. I just tested Atomic's 100% and 50% dmg supercharges for comparison. (I had to put a might[138] and dom SF mod since they lowered support gear might by 135) Radiation Burn (100%) is putting an extremely consistent 151K total dmg while Atomic Blast (50%) puts around 80k Just like Quantum's Vortex and Electricity's Megabolt. So it looks like devs intended dmg ratio between 50% and 100% supercharges is 1 to 1.9 or something like that and Quantums Oblivion is the one 100% supercharge out of the line, putting almost x3 more dmg than 50% supercharges. This is wrong, 100% supercharges should have a higher tah twice the dmg output than 50% ones, the reason is simple, they carry more risk, and are less efficient. In game, while using 50% sc you have between your halfbar and full bar to choose when to use it for optimum damage while still gaining supercharge, while using a 100% you lose potential supercharge dmg while waiting for the chance to use it. Also if you waste your 50% sc, that you had been comfortably waiting to use it hurts a lot less than missing your 100% sc that you desesperatedly have to use in order to keep the supercarge flowing.

This colors and stuff seem pretty useful, red for Fire, blue for Mint. I hope I made my point.

Forever yours.

FireMint

Stay fresh my friends.
    • Like x 1
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

Terror tendrills doesnt apply terror fast enough for if you are using mass terror at long range right after. I think it was better when mass terror was a DOT applying terror and i would like terror tendrills rather exploiting terror... Just a thuoght... Also, why the convertion of dazed into terror? I mean, why not making all bursts exploiting both dazed and terror instead?
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

QUESTION:
    what if all bursts would also convert the PI you have? or could spread it?
    or like, if one PI would have been set, applying the same pi again would lead to the other?
    example:

1) telekinesis (dazes one target)
    2) telekinetic bolt (exploiting daze one one target, converts daze into terror and spreads the PI onto targets nearby)
    3) mass terror (exploiting terror, converts terror into dazed)
    4) mass levitation (since the targets are dazed allready, mass levitation would apply terror aswell)

that would make things easier i guess... well, at least it could help, if even possible ^^
    yet just a thought...
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Thought bubble and cryokinesis shields npc's from damage dealt to them.
    Is this being looked into?
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

shouldn't DOWNDRAFT (flight movement mode) deal weaponizing dammage to levitated targets?
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

using telekinesis is doing weird things to encased targets... first i thought that this is something new to make use of weaponizing.
    actually, it was allways the case that if you use telekinesis after thought bubble, the targets fly in a certain direction of the mapp...
  7. L T Devoted Player

Yes. Terror Tendrils is more or less completely broken. It's a 200 power cost burst that does 70 base damage (about 30% too high) and sometimes the bursts bounce off walls and hit things twice.
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

agree. i think it would be ok if it would switch places with mass terror in power cost. and maybe exploit terror.
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

SUGGESTION:
    what if powers that set up dazed PI, would exploit terror at the same time?
    on the other side: what if all powers that set up terror, would exploit dazed?

just an idea. it is killing me to have two separate PI's splitting powers in half ^^'
  10. FlreMint Active Player

So I just jumped on test, got some DPS gear on my mental toon, spammed thought bubble and pyrokinesis with terror tendrils in between on the 8 sparrings in the league hall and got between 50 and 60k/s on 1-3 minute parsers... I am am PS player, I cant even do weapon combos while I wait for tought bubble cooldown... I just stood there, thats how bad I am... on PC... I got pics of my parsers and stats but hell I dont even know how to add them to this post. My stats were:

Might: 20553
    Power: 51968
    Critical Ability Damage: 106%
    Critical Ablity Chance: 26%

It'd be cool if some pro PC player could take this exploit to the max, then it might get fixed before we get mental and gadgets trolls as top DPSs in raids...

P.S.: Gotta sacrifice some might to get enough dom to be able to encase...

Ohm also if invisibility could stop being a 6 second godmode, that be neat.

Stay fresh my friends

Yours now and forever

FireMint
    • Like x 1
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

If you need to upload pictures of your parses, then you can use Imgur to upload the pic.

Copy paste the url of the image address, then click on the tree icon in your post; paste the URL of the image; and then click on the upload button.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mighty Committed Player

Hey Shin, some of us were messing around and discovered that when mental casts its dazed into terror PI conversion, it wipes the dazed PI completely for the group. So if I'm an atomic or a light DPS and I cast my PI applicator and say mental guy pops pyrokenesis, my PI as atomic or light is gone. Both the animation and the damage boost drop off the target.
    • Like x 1
  13. FlreMint Active Player

Awesome man, thank you very much, I will once I get back home.

I also noticed this when I tried to add Cryokinesis to the encasement exploit test... 4 powers were too many for me and its encases are inconsistent... but yeah the terror PI visual was wiped and it added the dazed PI visual instead (reverse as the case you describe). I am not sure if it is only a visual bug though. Speaking of visuals, terror PI has always been purple, since it's a mental PI, this was until some Nature update of some powers which benefit/inflict from terror... can we please reclaim terror PI to the Mental color palette?

Sicerely

Your most loyal friend.

FireMint
  14. Mighty Committed Player

It was more than just the visual though, the damage for powers taking advantage of dazed dropped down to what you're hitting for with no PI running.
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

i think that the PI conversion was a nice idea...yet i doesn't work well and pyro is a must have power in every loadout now...
    why not just make it simple and let every power use only one PI? you removed some allready, why not be fair and do it for all?
    • Like x 1
  16. FlreMint Active Player

My Stats
    [IMG]

My parsers
    [IMG]

hmm you can barely see... let me try a closeup

[IMG]

[71.6s] 49218/s - 3521706 total - 961 hits (27896 max) - 244 (25.4%) crits - 88 targets
    [77.9s] 61302/s - 4775119 total - 1296 hits (27892 max) - 323 (24.9%) crits - 112 targets
    [219.6s] 50784/s - 11152251 total - 3554 hits (27877 max) - 904 (25.4%) crits - 277 targets

Every other parser is me screwing up right after starting, I cant stress it enough, I really suck on PC, imagine you need to prove a point on test, but you have no hands so you have to ask your mother to do the testing for you, thats me right there, except I do have hands, the hands of a mother.

With motherly love

FireMint

P.S: I am a dude.
    • Like x 1
  17. stärnbock Devoted Player

conversion is a nice idea, yet is it the solution? my oppinion:
    powers setup dazed could also exploit terror, powers setup terror could exploit daze.
    also: i think mass terror should setup terror, while exploiting dazed...
  18. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Why don't you set up the PC to run your PS controller?
  19. FlreMint Active Player

I didn´t think about this, it looks pretty simple to do so I will give it a try!
    • Like x 1
  20. L T Devoted Player

It's because of terror tendrils. Each of the three tendrils sometimes bounces off the wall and hits a second or third time. TT is also doing way more damage than other 200 cost abilities.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.