How can i get green lantern power?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ozu000, Jun 19, 2017.

1. ozu000 Well-Known Player

Thank you
  2. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Fight for the Light episode.
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Not anymore.

The fight for the light stuff just gives you the content, the powerset has to be bought from the marketplace for 6 bucks.
    • Like x 1
  4. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

[IMG]

are you serious? lmao.

man...this game....smh, lol. i tell yah
    [IMG]
  5. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Unfortunately not anymore since March 31, 2015. The Fight for the Light episode no longer includes the Hard Light Power (Green Lantern / Sinestro Corps).

Now to get the power must buy the Light Power Set independently, or buy the Power Bundle, or became a legendary player.

For those player that acquired the power when it was in the Fight for the Light episode they will preserve it, but from a point on, those that got the episode no longer go the power automatically. Same happen with the Origin Crisis and the Quantum Powers.

My 2 cents.
    • Like x 3
  6. Gimpy Loyal Player

The best buy from the Market Place would be the Powers Bundle.

However, I believe if you go Legendary Membership for a month and create a character, the power chosen during creation stays available to you after the sub lapses and you become a premium member.

As a premium you only have access to the F2P portion which is the "Classic Game" or any content you actually purchased from the MP.

Việc mua hàng từ Market Place tốt nhất là Gói quyền lực.

Tuy nhiên, tôi tin rằng nếu bạn tham gia Câu lạc bộ huyền thoại trong một tháng và tạo ra một nhân vật, quyền lực được lựa chọn trong quá trình sáng tạo luôn sẵn có cho bạn sau những lần lỡ mất và bạn trở thành thành viên cao cấp.

Là phí bảo hiểm, bạn chỉ có quyền truy cập vào phần F2P là "Trò chơi Cổ điển" hoặc bất kỳ nội dung nào mà bạn đã mua từ MP.

Hope that helps.

Hy vọng rằng sẽ giúp.
    • Like x 3
  7. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I remember when I was still a noob and I thought the green ring was like an accessory because that would've made sense.

I wish there was an accessory like that now so I could be White lantern if I wanted :p

Buy yeah to answer to the op you just buy it from the mp and you create new character or use a power token on your character
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

This happened back over 2 years ago.. How do you not know about this?
    • Like x 1
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You have to bet bitten by a radioactive lantern.... and then you will gain the proportional speed and strenght of a Lantern. ;)

But seriously as other mentioned.... you need to buy the power on the Market Place.
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You mean, just have to lick one of them bug zappers? o_O
    Be right back...
    • Like x 1
  11. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

I honestly forgot lol. But I reacted the same way when the change happened if im not mistaken.
  12. ozu000 Well-Known Player

Thank you
    You know Vietnamese?
    • Like x 2
  13. Hamurabi Jones Committed Player

[IMG]
    That was my guess, too, though I can't speak nor read the language. So, in essence, I did nothing of note, as usual. Self high five for the sweet gif, though.
  14. Gimpy Loyal Player

No I do not, sorry, I just used Google Translator so I was sure I helped you better.

Không, tôi không, xin lỗi, tôi chỉ sử dụng Google Translator nên tôi chắc chắn tôi đã giúp bạn tốt hơn.
  15. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Have will power. The ring will find you as soon as a lantern dies if you are truly worthy of its power.
    • Like x 1
  16. ozu000 Well-Known Player

Thank for your help!
  17. ozu000 Well-Known Player

Lol
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

There are these little blue guys who watch over stuff and.....:p
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Smurfs? o_O
  20. Shadow Force Committed Player

It was like that during alpha there was ring power or weapon if i remeber correctly could be wrong as alpha and beta player i jsut dont remember so many changes where done over the course of the game its just hard to keep track.