Stats Revamp 1.8: Gadgets

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Shin-O-B, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    I keep running into situations where Napalm Grenade isn't registering damage on the target. Here is an example:

I jump cancel Freezing Breath and cast Napalm Grenade. The first Napalm Grenade doesn't do anything. The second one does damage though.

It sometimes happens when I'm just standing there casting Napalm Grenade by itself. I see the projectile be thrown, but nothing happens.
    • Like x 1
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    According to the notes, Napalm Grenade is supposed to benefit from using Dazed and Frostbite. I collected 100 data points for each power interaction and I'm seeing odd things. Here are the damage ranges I'm seeing at 8536 Might in Damage Role

Napalm Grenade (No Power Interaction)
    451 to 525

Napalm Grenade (Frostbite via Freezing Breath)
    454 to 596

Napalm Grenade (Dazed via Sonic Shout)
    453 to 600

These ranges exclude critical hits.

The upper damage value is benefiting from Dazed and Frostbite. What's going on with the lower value though? I was expecting to see an increase in the lower portion of the damage ranges too relative to not having the power interaction.
    • Like x 1
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    This one is an old favorite. Fear Gas is still listed on the Empowered Channeling mod list, but I'm still vulnerable to interrupt when using it:
    • Like x 1
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Cryo-Foam ice encasements are not behaving correctly. According to the in-game note, "Frostbitten enemies freeze and become encased." What I'm seeing is that it takes three Cryo-Foams in a row to encase a target:

The first Cryo-Foam sets up Frostbite. The second one should encase. I don't know why it requires three.

Freezing Breath followed by a single Cryo-Foam produces encasements.
    • Like x 1
  5. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    What is supposed to be the order of precedence on Cryo-Foam's power interactions? I am unable to encase Burning enemies. Here is a demonstration:

I ca only encase the target only after the Burning power interaction has stopped.

Does the "extra damage from Burning" portion negate Cryo-Foam's encasement ability?
    • Like x 1
  6. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Taser Pull is still applying the Defense debuff and the in-game description isn't mentioning it:

Can the defense debuff be removed from Taser Pull and be applied to some other more group-friendly power?
    • Like x 1
  7. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    Similar to Cryo-Foam, what is the order of precedence for power interactions on Cryo-Field?

If I go:
    Freeze Breath -> Cryo-Field
    I get an encasement.

If I go:
    Napalm Grenade -> Freeze Breath -> Cryo-Field
    There is no encasement.

Does the Burning power interaction always have higher priority than encasing?
    • Like x 1
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    This maybe related to prior issues with Cryo-Foam, but Cryo-Foam->Cryo-Field does not produce an encasement:

However, Cryo-Field -> Cryo-Foam produces an encasement:

What's going on here? This all feels very inconsistent.
    • Like x 1
  9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Visual Bug

Using Photon Blast on an enemy will leave this (cool looking) Visual Effect behind on them. Going out of render range (or a short distance away) will clear the effect.
    • Like x 1
  10. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Quoting this to stress that this is, in fact, a "cool looking" effect. Please don't remove it, just make it expire.
    • Like x 1
  11. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Using Sticky Bomb at maximum range while out of combat does not generate supercharge:
    • Like x 1
  12. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    If you're in combat, Cryo-Field will generate at least one 50 SC tick even if you don't hit the target. Here is a demonstration:
    • Like x 1
  13. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    I don't know if this is intended, but Cryo-Field is the most amazing power ever for building hit counter and supercharge:

48 hit counter and 500 Supercharge from one cast.
    • Like x 2
  14. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    The mine powers still aren't advancing the hit counter:
    • Like x 1
  15. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Surprise Attack is not advancing the Hit Counter. Also, it is not generating Supercharge.
    • Like x 1
  16. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Cuff'em is not advancing the Hit Counter:
    • Like x 1
  17. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Photon Blast is not advancing the Hit Counter. Also, it is not generating any Supercharge:
    • Like x 1
  18. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Is EMP Pulse still supposed to have its Electroshock ability from 1.7? The stun on the Controller version doesn't work unless I Daze the enemies first:

You can't stun without setting up the power interaction first.

Also note that the targets assume a T-shape default pose on being stunned by Electroshock.
    • Like x 2
  19. Surtur Well-Known Player

Thanks for listening.

I can see it now............ Suppressor turret will be a Super Charge. LOL
  20. Duck X Active Player

Damage wise gadgets is pretty balanced now. All i see wrong with it is a few minor bugs and power descriptions and maybe you guys could make cryofoam clippable but that would be an optional change not a needed change
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.