Age of Justice: Dailies, Rewards, and September

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Katnikov, Jun 8, 2017.

1. bmce84 Loyal Player

Ok this looks better than actually trying to sell content for 6 months that isn't actually longer than 4 since new actual content is coming in 3 months. Glad to see you guys are seeing how only releasing 1 episode every 6 months while releasing clmaped content one after the other isn't a good thing, we never had issues with clamped content but only releasing that for 8 months was too much, so thank you. I may play again but not for some days as I don't have my sub and too many things are missing on my character.
  2. Goldstomp Active Player

I have always been quite cynical or negative towards the Daybreak team due to their lack of consistency in a lot of aspects... please forgive my toxicity. But now it seems you guys are finally stepping in the right direction by listening to the players and for that I am truly grateful. Well done guys and keep up the good work. The content is progressively becoming better and better as time goes on and I am truly optimistic about the future of this game. Just keep an open perspective on things because there are MANY ways I can think of to improve this game, but you just need to forget about what the corporate investors want since "we veterans" are the true investors of this game and we don't want to see a game with so much potential die out due to corporate greed. SUPPORT THE GAMERS TO KEEP THE GAME ALIVE!

I humbly await an improved broker interface :)

(btw I only drank 6 beers before writing this)
    (I also like to pee in the shower)
  3. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Well I know that I was a happy hamster when I overslept on reset day. It is a good thing I bought and socketed the "Self-Control" head mod which allowed me to decline that urge to stay up and hit the 4am reset (I assume the changes came after the world went down).

GG devs. Kudos indeed.
  4. Ghoul Well-Known Player

Glad to be back =)
  5. Catnip New Player

Kudos for listening to player concerns. :)
  6. maparo New Player

*said
  7. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

When are you going to recycle the events or least one old event up while a new event is active so we can go back and scrape up feats we've missed or didn't get the opportunity to complete. also would be nice to bring back the skip character to level 100 one more time many of us missed out on that option.
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

It has never gone away.
  9. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

The fact that we're getting something promising in September really increased my hopes for DC. Thank you :)
  10. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

When does the 2017 Summer Event drop? I saw Torikumu's video on a Pirate style set & I don't recall there being one in 2016's.
  11. alterEgo New Player

Just wanted to report; this morning while I was at the war village I qued for my vault and when I exited the vault I re-appeared in my league hall by our bank and not in the war village... just thought Id share, not that I minded getting sent to my league hall bank but I doubt that was suppose to happen. =)
  12. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Same thing happened to me but I ended up back at my base
    • Like x 1
  13. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I've had something similar happen. Going into an instance form anywhere in the war torn village has sent me to the rally point in the new area 51 a few times.
    • Like x 1
  14. The Crysalid Active Player

Yup, happens all the time to me too. I also get HUGE lag when I go into the corridor with the crates you use for the resupply mission.
  15. Optimus New Player

WW2 terible!!!!where is god old raids,what happend to good old DCUO?
    • Like x 1
  16. ZotiJehanne New Player

17. SPARTACUS 3000 New Player

It's been on the test server for about a week... Today's the day for us regular shlobs.

FIRST POST!!!
    ::cooldance2::
  18. SixxxEx New Player

i love the coat! like my star lab jacket
  19. FlashingBolt05 Active Player

what coat ?
  20. SixxxEx New Player

its called star labs Jacket it looks almost like the blackhawk not exact but close