Stats Revamp 1.7: Earth

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Shin-O-B, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shin-O-B Developer

Hey everyone, we’re back with another set of Stats Revamp updates! This thread is for feedback specific to Earth powers. Before testing, please read the notes for our general changes here.

The biggest concern from Earth players was power interactions. The Dazed power interaction has been removed, so that the powerset could be streamlined to use Crushing.

Earth
    • Power Interactions
      • Removed the Dazed power interaction! Crushing only!
      • The main adjustment is that Crush is now the only power interaction relevant to Earth
    • Pets will be adjusted in a future update
    • Gemstone Shield’s cost per combo ability has been increased, along with its effectiveness
    • Localized Tremor now exploits Crushing, instead of Dazed
    • Pebble Blast no longer applies Daze
    • Sand Blast no longer exploits Poison
    • Earthquake can now only be activated at 100% supercharge
    • Meteor Shower has been increased to a 100% supercharge
    Saturday Hotfix
    • Reinforce visual effects update
    Future Hotfix
    • Re-evaluating Brick and Crystal pets
  2. Here2Help Devoted Player

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees! Incredibly happy to finally see the visual effects being changed. Good job devs!
  3. Aspirit Active Player

Why are daze PIs removed?
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Bug report: None of the Earth powersets are stating any sort of PI relevance.

For Example: If you check out the description of Rumblecrush, it doesn't state that it applies crushing.
  5. Xibo Loyal Player

Good job devs about Reinforce and no more Dazed power interaction. I liked these changes.

About pets: Crystal and Fury must have the SAME damage base.
    • Like x 1
  6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

what
    does reinforce look like now? I havent beenable to hop on test as of yet.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I wanted to Elaborate and give Evidence to confirm this issue, Basically none of the Earth abilities mention any use of "Crushed, crushing" or any other sorts of PI involvment.

Proof:
    [IMG]
    [IMG] As you can see, no PI's are mentioned on either Rumblecrush or Jackhammer's descriptions.
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

<3<3<3
    thank you!
  9. Caz Active Player

ty for checking the pets out i'm personally worried about brick i don't see anyone testing with him :( if my gaming pc wasn't messed up atm i would be testing him out myself. So if anyone has insight on how brick tanking is please let me know much appreciated. :)
  10. Regularman New Player

Earth is the most physical power of all, but most of the damage comes from the pet, I would love to have the total Damage on the character without the pet. It's the most badass power, but still need's a flying bug (I don't know what Crystal is) to to the hard work for him/her. That's a shame...
  11. Rokyn Dedicated Player

? They already addressed this before in previous versions of stats revamp. Most would say that playing without a pet can rival playing with a pet with stats revamp. The differences tend to be loadout space and power regeneration (which is lower with the pet out).
  12. Kuno Loyal Player

Please let a petless loadout still be competitive damage wise. I can do it without being as OP as pets in live version but this is the closest we get to a physical super strenght powerset so I need to play without the pet.
    Want to play using Jackhammer, weapons and other physical powers.
    Can anyone on test please take a pic or describe how does the updated visual for Reinforce look? I hope the huge stone punching gloves are gone for good. They were ugly and doesnt made sense being a weapon buff now.
  13. Caz Active Player

i personally would like to aftershock as a dps and tank with brick so im really excited to see what changes you guys are going to do with him keep up the great work devs!!! :)
  14. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  15. Perdition Committed Player

That's it? LOOL
  16. Here2Help Devoted Player

This has to be a joke. Guess I'm jumping on Test later to see myself. Ugh, if this really is the "changes" to Reinforce....
  17. krytine Loyal Player

Kinda actually like it and to me it makes sense for earth powers enhancing weapon attacks
  18. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

With brawling Reinforce looks awesome.
    Yep
  19. Kuno Loyal Player

Thank you for taking the time and show us! ;)
    Whats the visual update? Still look like crap to me lol. I guess I have to pass, I use Earth for my Wonder Woman inspired character as the closest powerset but that VFX is... no words.
  20. Rokyn Dedicated Player

The tanking still feels highly reliant on Gemstone Shield. It seems like moments without Gemstone make things stressful for the healer. This was the case before as well. On the contrary, Gemstone is really strong and stays up for 3/4ths of the cooldown.

Not sure if the Earth tanking innate buffs (from level 10 and Jackhammer) apply to blocking or non-blocking....the description states non-blocking.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.