Age of Justice: Dailies, Rewards, and September

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Katnikov, Jun 8, 2017.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

So because u chose to spam replay and finish everything in a week means we should all do that? Ok sure ill do it, when u pay for my replays to do that. The cost to just finish the gear in a week is about $250 worth of replays. U somehow think every player has that kind of money to spend on 1 week of playing a game and has the time to replay 100 raids in a week? That is beyond silly.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

You bought all the items after one week?
    Congrats, you can spam replay badges to hearts content.

Doesn't mean I'll do the same.
    • Like x 1
  3. Argotnaut New Player

Awesome, thank you!! I'm very happy about the dailies.

The plan for September sounds like a good compromise. Good stuff all around, thank you for listening and working to find that middle ground.
    • Like x 1
  4. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Extra dailies not dropping loot boxes. Is this a glitch? if so will people be compensated for not getting the boxes? I've ran on several toons already.
  5. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

I understand it just fine, my problem is that the extra marks requires a lotta extra work each and every day. I say that but in truth I'm conflicted because on the one hand, I'm a firm believer in ppl never getting anything they didn't earn. On the other, I don't like the months left ahead of me with ridiculous CR differential that makes it so ppl like me become a liability to the group, and CR 198s become more attractive to a group as a result.

It doesn't happen very often, but I have been excluded from groups for having a CR that's too high. Most of the time it's because I don't wanna have to carry a group (like having a 180 vs me having a 192), but the point is with the CR going as high as 203, how high do you think the average CR will be?

I'm inclined to believe that at the end of AF3, average was 188, so it wasn't a problem, or rather much of one. This time, it's gonna be even worse with 3 OP items, and the 3 slots are worth more than the ring, face or neck.

Just something to consider, as I'm sure you will do most of the daily stuff everyday anyway. And you'd better believe it won't just make it a negative affair for the high levels either, a lot of lower levels get pretty dissuaded when they see the "try hards".

Granted I was mostly thinking of me when I said it, lol, but I don't wanna have ppl getting upset over the level gap either. Less ppl happy means less ppl playing.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is intended and similar to how it was at launch. Quick recap:
    • At launch: 1 bonus loot cache for completing all 3 daily missions
    • After Friday: 1 bonus loot cache for completing all 1 daily mission (since they had been reduced from 3 to 1)
    • Today: 1 bonus loot cache for completing one specific daily mission
      • This is effectively the same as launch, without the extra step of getting it after you completed all three
      • This was simpler and something players are less likely to miss
    • TL;DR: 1 bonus loot cache per open world area per day
    • Like x 4
  7. Reaper Strike Level 30

Just gunna throw this out there, back in 2011, it would take two to three weeks to buy chest or legs.
    • Like x 1
  8. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

So we get the same loot boxes since launch just more marks?
  9. Nidalee Level 30

If I'm going to be frustrated when you do something I perceive as bad; I must praise you when you do something well.

Let's get out there and kick some Savage Soldier s.... no, shouldn't use that one. Shins! That's it, shins!
    • Like x 1
  10. SixWomanSarah20 New Player

11. ObraniacO New Player

Freakin awesome it is amazing that you responded and i hope revamp will come out shortly and great!
  12. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Back in 2011 you could be fully geared in 3 weeks with alts. Just a fyi
  13. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Was asking specifically because you all are cutting the gear grind down, but leaving the mods grind the same. Not sure if mod and gear grind was equal
  14. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

I know I'm a little late to the party, as I am on vacation. Nevertheless, you Devs are to be commended for your balance and reasonableness in dealing with this issue. Thank you for not giving up, or "staying the course". You met us half way, and you scored points with us. Thank you. We don't say that enough. Now, lets get back to work. Coffee on me. Let's get the Stay Revamp finished, get us Water Powers, and Side kick Customization(I had to try).
    • Like x 1
  15. adrianmoreira New Player

Delay to say something about the test server, they should at least talk and come back today or not ..
  16. Irvynnge Loyal Player

credit where credit's due. you done good, devs, & I thank you.
  17. The Crysalid Active Player

I don't say this very often, because I find myself less inclined to do so more and more lately, but... thanks devs. Good job. The cynic in me still thinks this is just a result of seeing a major drop in numbers in the game and especially the new content after the reduction of dailies. Still, I'll take it. I'm certainly not ready to sub up again just yet, but you have my attention for now.
    • Like x 1
  18. LT Schmitt Committed Player

When you think about how many you need for mods and now with a shorter window of them being worth something it needs to be reduced. I was fine with the amount with AMF3 but that lasted 6mo and was worth the trouble but now the grind vs reward is terrible.
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

Um ya cant say u got all the gear in the 1st 6 days and u didnt use replays to do it. Its not possible. Stop with the nonsense. Your post said "who said the items cost too much? I bought them all in 1 week." The items being discussed are the gear, the 3 helmets, and the OP collection pieces on the vendor that u can only get with war bonds. In the 6 days the dlc has been out u could earn roughly 100 war bonds w/out replaying. Everything on that vendor cost 4000 marks before the change and roughly 2200 after. So unless u replayed u cannot buy all of those items and the gear. We know how to do math.
    • Like x 5
  20. Requake Dedicated Player

Is it intended I don't receive loot reward boxes?

I've done the ones in Area51 first, which only gave me a mark of victory and a war bond.
    The ones in War-Torn Village seemed fine. I've recorded it, so potentially could show it. Would there be any benefit to it?