Lady blackhawk down

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Sjs, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Sjs New Player

Seems to be a bug with Lady blackhawk and warrant officer Jones, cannot interact with them to activate or complete missions!
    • Like x 2
  2. The Batzombie Well-Known Player

Taking Area 51? Because I can't interact with them today for missions.
    • Like x 1
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

• Like x 1
  4. The Batzombie Well-Known Player

5. The Batzombie Well-Known Player

6. Charon Lead Content Designer

Yes, but it covers the content changes as well. Some snippets are here and there may be others.

• Like x 1
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

That wrapper/meta mission will be going away but the missions granted from Anderson will count towards that wrapper/meta mission you have in your journal. Basically the three missions from the other two mission givers were moved to Anderson. This legacy content (one day old!) will still clear itself up and you will get credit for completing it once you get those transferred missions from Anderson and complete them.
    • Like x 3
  8. The Batzombie Well-Known Player

Okay. Because that mission didn't even pop until after I did all three yesterday lol. So I was like meh I'll do it tomorrow. Then couldn't do them today lol. But thank you.
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Okay so YESTERDAY I took my CR 190 Quantum DPS to the war Torn Village and was unable to find and get the BOUNTY mission because i could not find Hawkman anywhere. Today Hawkman was back and I was able to talk to and get missions from all 3 other contacts in the War Torn Zone. BUT today, after having no issue getting missions from ANY contact in Area 51 with the exact same now CR 192 Troll/DPS I log on my CR 189 Atomic tank. War Torn village .. no issues at all every single contact gave me a mission including Hawkman... BUT I go to Area 51 and get exactly 2 missions.. I can't get missions from Lady Blackhawk or Warrant Office Jones. I had no access to the mission to defeat the Cyber Soldiers only to hunt and defeat 1 Paradox Demon and 1 other mission to give aid to 5 downed soldiers.

Frankly this is BULL. It limits our ability to earn war bonds and what REALLY amazes me ... it cuts into YOUR ability to sell replays. You know before I came here to check AFTER reporting what i thought was a glitch in the game and found THIS thread. I though something was wrong with the game. I tried switching characters and then switching back to the Tank... didn't help. I tried logging off completely and then back on.. didn't help. OF COURSE NOT BECAUSE THE GAME WASN'T BROKE.. you all just found another way to make it take forever for any of us to actually BUY anything off the damn vendor.

DO I sound upset? WELL Congratulations your right I am. Every day you people seem to find more and more things to do that drive me, and who knows how many just like me, to quitting this game altogether. Can you please at some point put out some content that doesn't wind up getting twisted and turned all to make it take us forever to do anything because.. You can't produce enough content to keep us busy.
    • Like x 1
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

What i noticed is after completing the missions when u return to lady blackhawk nothing is over her head. She just has a small glow. Its a little confusing. I just interacted with her and got my reward tho. Same with the other npcs out there.
    • Like x 1
  11. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I found that a bit confusing, too. Additionally, for some of my toons, there are still exclamation points over some missions that I already have in my journal. For example, I've already accepted the mission from Hawkman but haven't finished it yet. Still, whenever I go to the war-torn village, he's lit up. I go to talk to him and nothing happens.
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

Yup same for me. And i finished 411 in the village but still have a 411 counter on my screen but no journal mission. Hopefully after todays hotfix its all worked out.
  13. Hraesvelg Always Right

You must have missed the epic threads about vendor costs and people quitting. They reduced the amount of marks all of the vendor items cost and then reduced the amount of marks available. If I did the math right, they did reduce the helmets and OP items by a larger percentage than the gear, so that it works out to a slight reduction in days it will take to get the feat-granting items. It also reduces the actual time spent per toon. Not days, but time. Granted, these missions were going a lot faster than the AF3 missions, so that bit is moot, really. Six daily AF3 missions would have been tedious, but these were flying. It also increases the value of replay badges, as it will take less overall (which had been severely diluted).
  14. EK1975 Well-Known Player

So instead of it being good and having three daily missions in the war torn village (to more easily cr level up alt toons), they changed it to only one daily mission to get only one piece of gear? HORRIBLE decision. I can see why people are leaving this game.
  15. Catnip New Player

Nobody was being forced to do every mission available. What DB seems to be saying is, having more content available automatically makes it grindy.

That's sort of ridiculous.

Playing out several missions every day is certainly more fun than not playing at all without paying for it in replay badges.
  16. inferno Loyal Player

@devs - I have to agree. I dislike the decision of having 1 mission available everyday rather than 3 missions for each map. I don't really care that the prices of the gear was higher before because now the effect is less things to do everyday.

I can hear all the anger now saying," You're crazy, initial prices were high" but I would rather have lots of things to do and be occupied longer than a few things and try to find someway to entertain myself in the game that does nothing to progress my main.

Also, by reducing the cost of some gear and by also reducing the amount of available missions to earn rewards probably maintains the same timeline the Devs have intentionally planned for this episode.

Having 3 missions on each map and the 2 alerts as daily activities was great and fun. I am severely disappointed by this action.
    • Like x 2
  17. krytine Loyal Player

This move did not make it feel less grindy you already have players at 202 cr that is what you calculated for was the replay kings not those of us that are normal players that have multiple roles. This has turned into an epic fall an amazing open world reduced to nothing worth while
  18. STARGARD Well-Known Player

I'm sorry but we're only getting 2 solos 2 bounties per day. That's a little bit disappointing. I've supported this game forgave this game and defended this game for so long I feel that maybe it's a one way relationship