The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Nich New Player

*In-game name. Grounder Nich
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 187 / 124 (new player, still working on those SP's ;) )
    *Power. Nature
    *Role. DPS / Healer (both roles are updated constantly with new gear + mods, nature dps obvs sucks at end-game so I stick to healer for T8 alerts/raids but I love and use my DPS for everything else unless a healer has been requested.)
    *Do you have a mic? Yes, it's push to talk and I rarely talk unless it's faster to say something... otherwise all you'll hear are my dogs barking at the game. They hate it when I talk to the TV. :eek:
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). mid 20's
    *About yourself. I'm easy-going, love a challenge, won't mind replaying an instance even if it take more than 20 times to get feats so I guess you could say stubborn, still new to the game (been actively logging in daily for about 2 months now), and this is my first and only character that I've been working on. I've taken a back-seat in my work life so have more time to chill and play games which is a much more thrifty hobby than shopping. :oops:
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm the type of person who goes all in when I do something, so seeing as I'm currently committed to this game, I need a league that can help my character further. I need a league who can help me with feats whether it's just by helping me queue up to something, or partnering up. I like doing most things solo, but a lot of feats I need other people for. I'm real helpful in return so if another league member needs a hand, I'm unlikely to say 'no' unless I'm really short for time.

I've sent a message to a couple of league's, but they don't seem to be active during my game time. My only requirement is that there are active players during the time I play which is late afternoon-evenings AEST. (That's Australia btw)

Also I'd hate to be in a league with immature players barking at each other like those o_O on 'shout', I don't play a game to read about nonsensical drama. So I'm only looking for leagues with mature players, thanks!
    • Like x 1
  2. Boblad22 New Player

*In-game name - Elexuss
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) - Hero

*Server - EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - 174/109
    *Power. - Rage, Thinking about changing to Atomic
    *Role. - Tank/DPS can be either, Tank CR174, DPS CR173
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Currently Premium, Can upgrade to Legendary at anytime however currently focusing on Skill points i can do up to T5.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements) - Early 20's
    *About yourself. - Just Graduated from uni so i have tons of free time I love to playing DCUO. Been playing since HL Release , I run 1 main character however have another 2 put they are for testing purposes.Easy going and willing to help out anyone even if its a feat back in T1 etc
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - Simply put , A league with a relaxed attitude , fun to hang out and talk with and most importantly a league who focus on SP and feats in all content and NOT just the most recent episodes. Allowing People to advance in the game and not be left out.

Looking forward to responses, Thanks!! :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Nadoj lah Level 30

*In-game name. - Baal Drake
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - US PS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - CR 123. I dont remember off hand but i think im around 64 Sp as well.
    *Power. - Light
    *Role. - DPS, but But i want to learn how to also be a controller
    *Do you have a mic? - No but if its a requirement for a good league i could get one within a day or two.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - i have a one month membership right now. I renew it month by month.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). - 27
    *About yourself.
    I have one kid and another on the way. Im going to college on the g.i. bill so im basically free all summer but once college starts back up my time will be tighter.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? well im looking for a League that will teach me how to play both dps and controller better. Dont know how long that will even matter with the pending update but first and foremost the League that i want to be a part of works with people on getting better. Size dosnt matter at all nor what benefits you offer as far as league stuff you can give me. Like i said i want to get better and get into a cool community everything else is second. Most of my League experience has been random invites and that just ended up being a big pool of people who didnt really want anything to do with each other. Not looking for that again.
    • Like x 1
  4. Komplete New Player

I'm in:
    *In-game name. Find me here I don't have a main really
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Either
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Still leveling
    *Power. Not sure
    *Role. Not sure
    *Do you have a mic? Yes, but don't always use it or cant always use it
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Not sure, I have a monthly sub.
    *Age. 36
    *About yourself. Played many of games and this one years ago but on PS3 and I don't have a PS anymore so decided to try again and see how it was. Im having fun but learning everything all over again. I like to have fun and im pretty laid back.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Id like to find a group of people that have fun and help each other out. Not asking for a hand out but would like some help far as learning the game, doing alerts, raids and just mess around.
    • Like x 1
  5. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Hes all mine. All mine. I got him all for my self. Now leave him alone. Lmao
  6. Crackula New Player

@BOXIE Can I join your league?
  7. KOOLIO21 New Player

*In-game name. VIITA
    *Server EUPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 120/71
    *Power. Celestial
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 19
    *About yourself. Used to play DCUO a couple years back but stopped when I went to college. Recently bought a PS4 and I'm hoping to get back into the game!!
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a bunch of social, active and friendly people who can help me get back into the game (don't worry, i'm not looking for a handout just need a bit of easing in) and hopefully we'll be able to work together to get better and grind to become GREAT :p
  8. Darth Vyortent New Player

*In-game name: Kallig Vyor
    *Faction: Villain
    *Server: USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 67/35
    *Power: Rage
    *Role: Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    *About myself: Have played many MMOs and am comfortable with any roles in raids or alerts. I enjoy tanking and healing, and plan on learning controller. I'm pretty laid back, patient, and a quick learner.
    *What are you looking for in a league & why? I'm looking for a league that is friendly, social and fairly active. I want to learn the raids and be able to run them on a regular basis.
  9. IamINC Dedicated Player

Koolio , Darth - check the link out in my signature , PM me if you are interested and we can talk more :)
  10. Twincam Well-Known Player

*In-game name. Ohlins
    *Server: EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 39 cr atm, SP: can't remember but once I unlock from USPC server feats, close to 150ish
    *Power. Mental
    *Role. DPS / Troller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium, used to be legendary, will activate again with right league
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 25
    *About yourself. Returning player, been about a year break, used to play on USPC with a few high cr and SP accounts, Still have my accounts there but trying a different server to see if latency is better, so far so good.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Make new friends to play with. Looking to help and be helped grinding through content, new to the server so going to need a bit of help playing through content to rank up a bit.
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

*In-game name. Belthazur
    *Server USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 192/304
    *Power. Mental
    *Role. DPS/Troller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 45
    *About yourself. Dedicated to Helping others and Getting as many Skill Points and Making Everyone as Good as they can be.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a FRIENDLY, ACTIVE, SOCIAL, Feat Grinding League to Tackle Any & All Content. NO BS and DRAMA. NOT looking to be just another Number for your League Stats.
    • Like x 1
  12. Smudge New Player

*In-game name. Thaumaturge
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 101/61
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes, but rarely use it when the wife's watching TV.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 48
    *About yourself.Returning player (with a lifetime sub). Altaholic with a number of 30's, but no real endgame experience. Boosted this character to CR 100 and now feel like a toddler with his first Ferrari. Loads of experience in other MMOs. Quiet, friendly, straight-forward and chilled. No propensity for drama. Occasionally use words like "propensity".
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Looking for friendly people to team up with on a regular basis. Hopefully to show me the ropes of endgame stuff.
    English-speaking because, to my shame, I don't speak any other languages well enough.
    Mainly PvE - because PvP can be fun, but isn't really my thing 99% of the time.
    Active between (approximately) 19:00 and 01:00 GMT on weekdays - because I'd prefer to be awake and playing at the same time as the rest of the league.

13. Igiginni New Player

*In-game name. - Sellmeyoursoul
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - 188/213
    *Power. - Sorcery
    *Role. - DPS/Healer
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Legendary
    *About yourself. - 29 years old, in game 1 year. Im a good and friendly person, always rdy to help.
  14. Marcd84 New Player

*In-game name. - Krual
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 108
    *Power. - Rage
    *Role. - DPS But willing to tank if i get a gear set
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Currently Premium but will sub if i get an active league
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). - 32
    *About yourself. - Was playing from day one but left the game after about two and a half years
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - Im looking for an active, friendly and helpful league that will be willing to help me catch up... I will probably need bringing up to date as im sure there will be a lot i dont have a clue about now...
  15. Batgirl2710 Active Player

*In Game Name: Batgirl2711
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 146 (149 when legendary, and SP unsure, but it's below 100.)
    *Power: Gadgets
    *Role: DPS
    *Do you have a mic?: Nope
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to Play: Premium. Might sub again soon. No DLC's downloaded for now.
    *Age (For the leagues with age requirements): 20
    *About yourself: Active. Sometimes. Depends if I have things going on or not. Friendly to other members.
    *What are you looking for in a league? And why: I'm looking for an active league that has friendly players, as well as players willing to help me out with missions like raids and also with feats and such, since I need more sp anyways haha

Hopefully someone will accept me in their league. Send me a PM if you're accepting.
  16. Latechs New Player

*In-game name. Penny Gadget
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villian
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 195 CR / 149 SP
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. Dps
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 35
    *About yourself. Quiet, Relaxed, Easy going, Doesn't badmouth others, Doesn't swear, Hates drama of any kind. Dislikes hearing people talk bad about others. Everyone has their own situations and you don't know theirs.
    I play only PvE now but back in the day I loved World PvP before the population started to decline

*What are you looking for in a league and why? Ever since i was somewhat new to the game i created my own league. As of today ive been a member of it for over 1500+ days. Its always just been myself in it so I've pugged my way through everything and still do. It has a league hall and all statues, and its hard for me to want to leave something ive put so much prestige and work into, but its time for change. Because of the stat revamp coming its now becoming even more necessary to farm SP. I'm in need of a league that greatly focuses on farming SP, has lots of members, and will GLADLY run alerts and raids for other members who needs feats done.

PST in-game, I don't use the forums unless I'm reporting a bug or something
  17. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

I am the leader of <Psycho Path> and I have help from officer's iKoda, Faerydae, & Alien Exile. A few other players are exceptionally helpful as well; Funny Schoolgirl and Black Icon in particular. I started the league with a few things in mind:

• Players must acknowledge that they fit into a drama-free and socially cooperative environment
    • Members must intend to reach end-game and prepare for playing future Episode releases
    • Members must be able to queue into content that at least matches their CR (i.e. Premium or Legendary)
    • Members must join or create league instance/feat groups to remain active and
    • . . . must log a minimum of 3000 prestige per week (12000 per cycle)
    • Using in-game voice chat is mandatory for most groups
    We have perks like a active website, discord, and creative leaders who come up with different ways to enjoy the game, but that's the gist of it. I will add you to my friends list then contact you via whisper. (I like open world pvp too =D)

Sincerely,
    ~HH
  18. Impergius New Player

*In-game name - Lanthrax
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) - Hero
    *Server - EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - PvE 102-103/ SP 75
    *Power - Ice
    *Role - DPS but wouldn't mind learning to tank in the right enviroment
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play - Legendary
    *Age - 39
    *About yourself - Mild easy going guy that likes to have a laugh and keep things light hearted.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a socially oriented league that likes to hang out and run alerts and raids without being overlerly serious but still would like to try and progress through content. If I find the right group of people I will push my character on with help and help those who wish to progress their character
    • Like x 1
  19. Alcom New Player

In-game name. - Fall1n
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Villian
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - US PC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - Still leveling, currently Level 22. Should be 30 by this weekend.
    *Power. - Celes
    *Role. - Healing/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? - Yep, Teamspeak Skype Discord
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Have Ultimate Edition Still on the edge for membership, having people to play with would help decide
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). - 22
    *About yourself.
    I play everyday minimum of 2 hours, i have a fulltime/part time job, im on every weekend. good sense of humor.

*What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Mature League, People to talk to while i play, and do content with.
  20. lord kelsoe New Player

check out team relentless on forum, new league players same Sp range. Contac me in game at lord kelsoe or kelsoe if interested