Stats Revamp 1.5: Celestial

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by spord, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heal up 96 Level 30

Alright thank you for letting me know also I agree with you 100% about animation time equaling the damage output for all combo powers.
  2. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

So I took your advice and performed a lot better in raids so thank you. My loadout was virtually the same. Anoint, Sacred Light, ScH, RcW, cursed idol, PcDL. When I ran GOM with a munitions player and a fellow celestial player this was the score:
    Munitions at 20mil
    Me at 18.3mil
    Other celestial at 14mil.

A couple of suggestions though. I feel that blessing should BcDM should purify enemies and have a better DoT. I also feel that the damage for PcDL should be increased. That combo takes a long time but the damage isn't rewarding.

About the supercharges (cursed idol and life drain) I feel like they could be improved. I having a feeling that you guys will not change how cursed idol heals and hurts at the same time which is fine but I feel like having 2 active cursed idols would be cool. Also, I feel that in dps role life drain should lose its healing factor (or at least heal a lot less) and hit harder. Quantum energy expulsion blows life drain right out of the water. IMO life drain would be a cool heavy damage 50% ability.
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Yeah life drain really needs to be the burst SC in dps role.

PcDL almost didn't change at all. It's a disappointment to be quite honest. Higher cost of power for the hell of it.
    It is a beast of a heal in healer role but you need dominance to really see it.

Interesting about BcDM. This has been a support thing only and I don't want that to change much at all. It would definitely have to change entirely for that to even be feasible.
    • Like x 2
  4. l3albanes New Player

If haunt/smite is the best combo we get, then what am I doing with my life, playing this game as a celestial character.
  5. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Need more reward to even bother to try the multi-imput combos.
    #HauntSmiteFTW
    • Like x 1
  6. l3albanes New Player

Ok, since you have all the answers. What is the best multi-target combo for Celestial? Go!
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

That's because people complained that Cele dps was too complex with combo clipping and it's speed was too slow.

Feedback for Spord:
    I want purification heals back. Divine Light suffers without it.
    5-6 ticks of an hot that is trash for the most part.
    The burst is solid on Admonish but the hot on cBlight is not solid still.

Also.. Celestial isn't a battle healer anymore.
    The way McB and BcM are looking.. thumbs down. Needs high ceiling. Much higher ceiling.
    Plus our abilities that do harm are awful in healer role with 13k might.
    • Like x 2
  8. RAbram Level 30

I would like to see more powers the apply the purified power interaction
  9. RAbram Level 30

Or you could add a corrupted power interaction
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have definitely noted the haunt/smite/longer combo feedback. Nothing to share yet, but we are reviewing the issue.
  11. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Thats good to hear, Celestial needs a buff on the longer combos taking in consideration the time spent and the risk of being interrupted, not just power costs.
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I have a few questions on the logic of you saying that the Purification PI was too unreliable to be apart of the Celestial healing kit. It was 2-6 in base strength and scaled up with crits, restoration, and dominance.
    When struck by an enemy it healed for decent numbers.. it was comparable to the heal over time in Divine Light itself.

When surrounded by adds, if you popped Divine Light or even retribution clipped you could stand to be a bit risky because of the purification healing PI being that good.

I see no reason to say that Purification PI healing was unreliable. That was unnecessary to change and as a result Divine Light has lost a good amount of utility.
    I see no healing rolled into Divine Light's burst which is still a measly 68-83 base level heal with a 2-6 hot that's 5-6 ticks.
    Divine Light now would need to last it's entire duration to be of any logical use in any healing loadout being as though that heal is straight handicapped despite it having max render distance glyph spawns and having a 7m radius on each glyph. What good is all that if the 12 second cooldown burst heal is that handicapped in potential?
    For all that, Plague cDivine Light is all the rage with stronger burst and shorter cooldown

I understand we have shield rotation but yeesh we need Burst and Healing over time to be able to sustain in the midst of those cooldowns on Blessing and Deathmark cBlessing.
    • Like x 2
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I'm not done yet.
    I got feedback and scenarios and numbers for days. Both base and scaled.

Y'all got to fix Celestial
    • Like x 1
  14. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

From your lips to their ears!!!!!!!!!! I'm so ******** over DL purification PI I can't stand it! Its probably the most RELIABLE asset in the Celestial healing kit imo. DL purification PI is amazing for alot of adds, boss with adds, and higher rounds SM. It most definitely needs to be brought back! I also don't see the healing being rolled in to the front personally, 28 ticks of 800-2000 (PI) compared to 5-6 ticks of 240-260 (no PI) doesn't sound rolled in sounds more like rolled and missed. The burst isn't what it use to be either unless you spec full resto which will give you a good burst but the HoT is still only roughly 260, but then that messes up the HoTs and bursts for CS and AcB since one half is a dom based heal and the opposite is resto based heal...split spec'ing doesn't help this mess either sadly, but I'm sure thats because dom is 25% of the healing formula yet we get no dom in healer gear and barely over 1k when spec'ing fully into dom which then handicaps your resto based heals because its only 30% of resto in the healing formula. Its all pretty poop imo for the healer side of celestial...pretty sad :(
    • Like x 1
  15. Elusian Crowd Control

Since Purification has being turned into a full PI it will need a Purification Consumable like any other PI has access to.
    • Like x 1
  16. spord Developer

It is in the works.
    • Like x 1
  17. Elusian Crowd Control

Good

Any idea or plan when the bot xlipping woll br adressed since even the consumable clipping has been adjusted before.
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Was there an adjustment to smite and haunt that wasn't in the patch notes? Other testers are reporting lower damage with it, now none of them can barely break 40k DPS on 3 targets which puts celestial lower then average in terms of damage potential... It's a bit disappointing to say the least.
  19. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Nice way to "adjust" things.
  20. spord Developer

I haven't made a change to Smite and Haunt. Have you seen any other abilities not damaging the same?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.