Springtime Seasonal Event and Member Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Springtime Seasonal Event!

Poison Ivy is once again back to wreak havoc on the people of Gotham! We’ve added new Spring-themed Base items, Style items, and a new Will-o'-the-Wisp Trinket and House Pet! There are also new feats and new collections!

New Feats
    • Birch, Please
    • I Wet My Plants
    Collect Seed Pods and purchase Spring items from “Arborist Louis” next to Swamp Thing in the Watchtower or “The Misgiving Tree” next to Poison Ivy in the Hall of Doom. Villains can learn more about Poison Ivy’s plans by speaking to her in the Hall of Doom’s Pit, while Heroes can speak to Swamp Thing in the Watchtower’s Aquacultural Area to help bring down Ivy and her minions. Speak to Veronica Cale (Villains) or Doctor Sarah Charles (Heroes) to find out more about taking on Swamp Thing. Level Requirement: 10

Springtime Member Gift!

Members, log in and claim your very own Will-o'-the-Wisps Aura, inspired by the magic of Spring. This gift can be claimed from May 1 - May 8, 2017. One aura per account.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  2. PrizmPotter New Player

You need to fix the springtime currency and marketplace auras, they are missing.
    • Like x 2
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I was really disappointed to not see Springtime currency in the MP. Please tell us it will be added later.
    • Like x 3
  4. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

So this is a Mario game now with all the mushrooms?
    • Like x 2
  5. Here2Help Devoted Player

Thanks again for another Member Gift! They're much appreciated.
    • Like x 5
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

cheers guys!
    • Like x 1
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Yes, please add seed pods currency in the market place
    • Like x 1
  8. itsIanYT New Player

How do you accept the free gift? Im kinda new
  9. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Open up the marketplace, and go to redeem on the top left corner.
  10. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

prob shopping cart icon look at what you can "claim"...but I could be wrong...they do mail stuff too...or used to...got my bombshell poster as mail attach I think...
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Go to the on line Market Place and find the tab marked claim or redeem (not on line at the moment and I can't recall exactly) and just find the aura and click it. TADA your done.. well okay then you have to go into your inventory and click the thing so it becomes part of your clothing inventory.
    • Like x 1
  12. itsIanYT New Player

Thanks
  13. itsIanYT New Player

Thanks
  14. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

is it "redeem"...thought it was "claim"...but I wouldnt bet a cent on it...same idea...youre right
  15. itsIanYT New Player

Thanks
  16. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

Awesome. I know that much like JasonIsley I plan on finishing off my wife's "Poison Wifey" characters base with this event. It was already nice looking, but just off one play through per character I unlocked 3 pollen auras, and several base items/styles. So it seems a bit more generous then the Starro event that just loads me down with "quicklime canisters" that are only useful in a once a week raid.
    • Like x 1
  17. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Always nice to see a Free Aura! Thanks!
  18. Nodens Dedicated Player

"NOW"? ...We've been dealing with gorillas tyhat hurl barrels ever since the start, and it's the mushrooms that tip you off? :D
    • Like x 3
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

no, theres just a goa party happening soon...!
    • Like x 1
  20. stärnbock Devoted Player

why dont you make it claimable for multiple characters, like the other seasonal auras were?
    sure i would rather buy it on the MP and unlock it for all my characters, than getting one for free...
    i mean thx, but i just can't decide wich character is worthy of it. also: where is style unlocking?
    • Like x 2