Need more people to help test out Munitions.

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Jacob Dragonhunter, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

This past weekend is almost over and there's barely any feedback for Munitions, this is not a good sign.
    Fire is sitting there getting all of the attention while the Munitions thread ended up suffering from a constant back and forth between the biggun change.

We need to have the Munitions thread open for a longer extended amount of time, and we need more players to give feedback; otherwise we aren't gonna make very good progress towards making it a more enjoyable powerset.

So please, if you have the free time test & submit some feedback towards Munitions in the DPS and Controller sides, we could really use it.

Thanks- Regards Jacob Dragonhunter.
    • Like x 4
  2. Cyro Committed Player

I would help test mun but i have 0 experience with munitions. As a result i feel as though my feedback would be poor
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I did try munitions, I hated it.

Channels were weak, burst powers were strong, mini nuke and splosion are your bread and butter, even those it barely parses above 40k on 3 targets specced full might.

Channel powers need a buff.
    • Like x 2
  4. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Look, I've always been a tanker!
    But I have some healers and controllers toons!
    Teitei give some suggestions both in nature, and mainly in quantum!
    In the case of the quantum I tried as much as possible to give a good amount of information.
    And what has been changed?
    The time bomb ...
    This kind of thing leaves us discouraged even to continue testing ...
    It's like our test was useless at all!
    And in the end they'll just do what they want ...
    The same happened to the atomic ...
    If you perseber today the vast majority of those on the test server are free players, who can not play on the normal server, then go to the test to be able to play the final contents ...
  5. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

Munitions is what my primary character is, and truthfully it is the only "class" that I am good at. I assume that this testing is only for PC?
  6. 8balls Well-Known Player

Well if the devs make it so that PS4 players can get on the test server I sure as hell would pitch in... munitions is my favorite power...
    • Like x 1
  7. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

True that. #rambros(Rambo bros)
  8. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

It is impossible to have a test server on playstation because of the content delivery deadlines on PSN!
    This has already been explained here!
    However you can enter your own psn accounts or create a new one just to test!
    • Like x 1
  9. The Batzombie Well-Known Player

If your PC can run the game. Mine cannot.
  10. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Pretty much what she said.. lol Munitions is a CHANNELED, VULNERABLE TO INTERRUPT powerset.. its going to suck because of the DEVS logic on Longer animation times are NOT REWARDING.. I made a post about it just now..

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...mp-vulnerable-to-interrupt-cast-times.286475/
  11. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Your pc should be from the last century to not be able to run this game ...
    Anyway this does not change the fact of what I said earlier ...
  12. The Batzombie Well-Known Player

My PC is 6 years old. It just has no graphics chip for gaming. Got the computer just before the came out actually. I think it was GU 22 that made it so I couldn't run the game even with the graphics turned down. It just refuses to launch it.
  13. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Mom says, "When you have nothing nice to say, be quiet!"
  14. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

In Reality this game does not require a graphics card! Any onboard board is sufficient. Provided you have a good processor and more than 4GB of memory!
    And of course a good connection to the internet.
  15. The Batzombie Well-Known Player

Despite what people with gaming PC's think about the graphics. There is a lot to this game with environments etc... a store bought bought HP with does not run it. Even canirunit.com shoots up huge red flags for me, when I try I get beat up by invisible mobs that don't appear until I die. I have like the best internet connection available on the planet. Well maybe besides what NASA has.