A few requests from testers

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Fatal Star, Apr 12, 2017.

1. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

Another request to the Devs, please impliment Tactical Mods from TC. Bringing in the TC mods will help us to further test powersets and continue to balance things out.
  2. Soul Dedicated Player

This is literally in the OP's post..

• Like x 1
  3. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

Oops, that was my bad. It was early in the morning and I didn't have any caffeine yet when I posted that. Guess it's always good to have a reminder. ;)
  4. iMint Well-Known Player

Guess I just misread it then...my apologies.
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Agreed. Not everyone plays at end game. Duos and alerts should not be skipped. LoOK at the flash duo and the DC alert. I think starting at end game or at the beginning is fine, as long as they are all get touched.
    • Like x 1
  6. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

Yes but I think he wants to start at T1 instead of T8. ;)
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

totally agree prime, totally agree i personally would like to get UM tested at Cr entry just to see how it is of course that's when we are working on tier content.
    • Like x 1
  8. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Give reknown in the test currency supplies so elite gear can be obtained and tested without the same god awful spam required on live so it can be properly tested with the affinity bonuses, which I'm sure will have an impact on how things play especially the C and D mod which I know I personally take advantage of as a healer as well as alot of trolls I know.