Stats Revamp 1.5: Earth

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Shin-O-B, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xibo Loyal Player

Agree with this too.

A request: Could you increase the range from Totem for at least 12m? Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  2. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Btw, whats up with the Dovetail of Pebble Blast???? i think is too long compared with other moves similar on others powersets.
    You get stuck in this animation for 3 secs....
  3. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I was thinking about this answer ...
    Once you do not exist presently to create new superchargers and you want to approach more in damage what do you think of this idea:
    Entomb: It continues like this, but with an addendum. When it's over, it could create an explosion! As if the character had destroyed her from within.
    Causing damage in area!

This would make it relevant for both the tank and DPS. Since it would serve to heal us, defend, and still cause damage in the end!:cool:
    • Like x 1
  4. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

I thought that was just me lagging in the raid when I got stuck in the 35%er animation like 3-4 seconds after the damage stopped lol
  5. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

This Dovetails have me like this bro...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

huummm....:confused:
  8. L T Devoted Player

1. I think you meant decrease the power in (2) and increase the cooldown in (3). I'd be in favor of that change-- you could even go to an 8 second cool down-- if it meant increased (or the same with lower power cost) damage. From a tanking perspective, you're typically jackhammering enough to get your buff to last a bit and then moving on to weapon attacks/blocks for countering. The higher power cost hurts tanking some.
    Crystal seemed a little bit worse then Fury in my tests, but it wasn't a huge difference. I'm sure the damage of both pets will be double-checked before things are released. I would not want to see Crystal a required item for Earth DPS after stats matter.
    • Like x 1
  9. Aggro Well-Known Player

Decrease cool down from 200 - 100 -100 - 100 to 150 - 75 - 75 -75?

I think you mean power cost not cooldown, reducing the power will reduce the damage, the damage is the issue.

Increase the damage to the right numbers, the first 200 Power cost was increased, but the 100 power cost punches where not, they hit the same when we wasted 35 powercost in hotfix 15.0

This is a bug.

Cooldown is fine if the damage was fixed.
    • Like x 1
  10. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

Yea thanks guys for clearing that up. I meant power not cooldowns.
  11. Xibo Loyal Player

But Crystal, fixing or not fixing your bug, is still a good option for DPS. Anyway, these 3 bugs already mentioned must be fixed.
    • Like x 1
  12. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Is anyone else noticing that if you don´t have free Line of sight with your target using Upheaval combo you will miss the damage???
  13. L T Devoted Player

I think that's true with all powers.
  14. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

I think i didn´t explain myself well, what i´m talking about is that if there are teammates or pets between you and your target you don´t hit the enemy with the combo part of Upheaval.
  15. BumblingB I got better.

That usually implies that it is an object, like old heavy shuriken.
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

There's a chance you guys can change the VFX of Reinforce into something less intrusive? The huge and ugly stone punching gloves as weapon buff doesnt make much sense.
    Would really appreciate that, Reinforce is almost a must but the current visual effect is a huge turn off for me.
    • Like x 2
  17. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Hello friends!
    I took these two messages including mine, so I can rectify a mistake I made:

When I referred to Entomp, in fact I was wanting to talk about:
    ENVELOP!

Is that as both powers I never use and I find it useless I ended up confusing sorry!

But it's the Envelop that I told you could explode in the end!

Problem encountered:

One thing I realized was with the mod of the base of the hand that makes when using a shield I have healing!
    On the live server I've gotten a pretty good cure with it.
    Much like what I get with Soothing Sands!
    However on the test server, the values are ridiculous!
    Am I getting 200 healing ?!
    Even with over 10,000 restoration ?!
    It's like the mod was not adjusting to my cr and I was winning the same as when I was level 20 or 30 ?!
  18. Xibo Loyal Player

Soul Well is doing between 300-400 more DPS than Totem.

Totem (Power Cost 300 and Cooldown 30s) 662/s 39716 total 60 sec 1 target
    Soul Well (Power Cost 200 and Cooldown 12s) 1090/s 65423 total 60 sec 1 target

Tested on Watchtower Sparring Targets
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback in this round of testing. We will continue to review and adjust Earth (and all powersets) in the next versions of the revamp.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.