Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. bodge72 New Player

They need to make an aura like the one you see on the exobytes you gather. That would be great. And put it on the marketplace rather than high level raids or time capsules.
    • Like x 3
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I would sport that.
  3. FinalAnswer Level 30

I've always thought it would be cool to just have the texture be able to be applied to a color so we can customize our gear to every detail and that new gear that keeps coming out should have four colors, not three. also, how about a ton of new styles? I want a big bulky armor / mechanical suit
    • Like x 1
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

I really want an aura with stars, but I don't want them to look as if they were made for kids, I want them to be little bigger than the ones on the Original Glimmering Aura. :)

I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, but I've always wanted circles around our characters, which has been optional in some other games I've played.

I know it looks like you've selected a character or as if you've stepped on a mission, but for some reason I really like it and think it's a good idea. :)

[IMG]

Many times before it's been suggested by numerous players the Throne of The Dead fire as an aura, I think it would look veeeeeeeeeeery sweet.

[IMG]

(I've taken this picture from google, that's why it has some text on it)

Also Money Aura would look pretty cool as well. I think it would perfectly match with the "Billionaire" title that we have. :D

And the last one I've expected since forever is a normal looking Fire Aura.

[IMG]

Pwetty pweeze !!! :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Would it be possible to have something similar like this as an aura? [IMG]

(Not the character, but the blue energy around his body.) I think it would be pretty cool for a cosmetic quantum look.
    • Like x 3
  6. L33 Developer

@caroline the feet aura would be interesting idea, but as you mentioned it looks like a selecting character.

@Jacob Dragonhunter, @Blight, @Mazahs So essentially you want a DBZ aura :D
  7. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

The basic metallics are mentioned a lot. This existing texture is already in-game and can be tinted differently for silver & bronze as well:

[IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Blight KOBRA Commander

Close. I liked Mazahs idea, because it was so similar to a lot of mine. That look of dark energy emanating from the individual, in the form of either flames, electricity, etc.
  9. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

Is there no way/no chance for us to get the Scarecrow aura from when he appears to you in Arkham? The first time, I mean; you know when he taunts you, just like in the beginning of the sewers.
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

idea: Speedster Aura based off our speedster movement:
    [IMG]

body example if needed:
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Yes the cosmic material was the rare exclusive originally it was locked to purple that then changed.

Following that they did discuss releasing colour locked variants.

The original cosmic material won't be coming back though
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

It holds some merit for me :D
  13. IamINC Dedicated Player

Pretty much seems like most people would love to see power related auras for their characters , I too would like to see that implemented , make it happen guys!!
    • Like x 4
  14. SigmaAtom Committed Player

+1

I agree. I'd like to see powerset auras and mats. Something to match whatever power we were playing as. Except Atomic, as that would make whether the quark aura was on, confusing. But a wibbly wobbly blue/white Quantum aura would rock! same with Fire, a orange red total flame, would be smokin'!

Aura.
    Earth: chunks of earth float up in front of you
    Mental : a purple outline ghosts and trails behind you when u move and a purple outline shimmers around you when you dont move.. hehe that'd be a new style.

Mats.
    Astral (not Cosmic)
    Water*

*(we have these two: one as a special event style Atlantean Warsuit, the other as part of the Astral Armor) be good be able to change the water colour though.
    • Like x 1
  15. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Oh you mean like this? :

16. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

auras like the mist you get from the containers in BN first boss fight. its actually what I had in mind for the "mist aura" but didn't work out like that lol. leather material, yea i know pretty basic but it would help when mixing different styles to blend them properly. power themed auras/materials isn't a bad idea either to reiterate what someone else already stated. this is off subject but more amazon hair styles!
    • Like x 1
  17. Caroline Dedicated Player

Leather Material? Yes, please. It would make my Cat Woman outfit perfect. :)

And while we're talking about materials... give us a latex one? O:
    • Like x 2
  18. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I looked through the original announcement when cosmic first came out, and it didn't say anything about it being exclusive to the booster bundle. From history, yes you're right, the ultra rare item in the bundle is usually an exclusive one time thing, but they never stated that cosmic itself was an exclusive one time thing. However, I bought they will bring it back because there is a large perception that it was a one time thing.
  19. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Yes a million times to astral material I've been saying that since cosmic came out. A color locked astral alloy I love the way it looks.
    • Like x 1
  20. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

The Brainiac bottled buildings look really cool when you get closer you notice a lot of cool effects... That would make a great material.. minus the octagon shape pattern.
    • Like x 1