Attn: Devs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nemesir, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Just wanna report that you (Devs) probably forgot to put another Map on the LPVE Cycle Queue Window.

After OAN Sciencell LPVE Map cycle was over, there was no LPVE Map on the Queue Window right now under Events > General Tab.

Please need this to be fixed ASAP coz we're losing too much time on our LPVE feat farm runs.
    • Like x 4
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Kind of odd. I figured the rotation was on automatic and not manually entered each week? Maybe they're changing something.
    • Like x 1
  3. BumblingB I got better.

It could be still automatic, but they might have adjusted a rotation manually that rippled to now. It's happened before with the PvP rotation they used to have.
  4. Nemesir Well-Known Player

I've noticed something odd about it already last Friday when the next LPVE Map didn't show on the Queue LPVE Cycle, but i just thought that it must have been bugged, late, or something. It's just earlier today that when OAN Sciencells LPVE Map cycle was over and was removed and LPVE Map rotation suddenly was halted and there's no LPVE Map available to Queue in now :(

And i also thought that LPVE Map rotation cycle was automatic. I guess the loop counter variable on the code reached its limit :confused:
  5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Or they're adding a brand new map....
    • Like x 1
  6. Here2Help Devoted Player

I'd actually like that and they hardly take any time to create but I feel like they don't care at all about the Legends side of the game, both PvE and PvP.
    • Like x 1
  7. Nemesir Well-Known Player

It has been 8 HOURS now and still no fix on the LPVE Map on Queue. And not even a single word from the Developers about it, meaning NOT EVEN ONE in the server room or even here in the forums is monitoring/watching their own game :(
  8. zor ile Well-Known Player

when I just logged on there is no lpve map at all now.
  9. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yeah, they've said before that they're not going to focus on creating new LPvE maps & PvP Legends for now, but who knows. I'd love to do TD LPvE, my biggest and only dream for a map, lol. Add to that some Legends like Carol Ferris & Poison Ivy. (*.) (*.)
    • Like x 2
  10. Here2Help Devoted Player

I'd really love the Zamaron alert as an LPvE. It's decently quick, simple, fun and love the environment and characters. Don't think I'd really want Themy, but each to their own :p New Legends characters would be great, I could name so many I'd really want to see but doubt we'll even see one new one let alone many :mad:
    • Like x 2
  11. Here2Help Devoted Player

Technically been more than 8 hours. The next map was meant to come out on Friday. They were all on their weekly weekend break though so something should happen in the next couple of hours as they start appearing and hopefully noticing that something isn't up with LPvE.
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

here is hoping we get a brand new map :D
    • Like x 2
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's manually entered about once a year. We'll get it back up and running.
    • Like x 2
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I'm sorry, but this boggles my mind. So many and I do mean many, whined about LPVE feats, maps, and farming and just hated how LPVE came out.

After all the major complaints and then we still have people asking for LPVE handouts, I seriously doubt that they are gonna add any new LPVE maps.
    • Like x 1
  15. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Actually, new maps and new bite size feats (even in existing maps) would solve some of those problems. Right now LPVE is a dead system where you can only run the same thing over and over as you strive for that lofty goal of 500 runs or 750 runs.

For all its faults, PVP has always added something to get people to keep playing - new style feats; new maps - and you could reach your "x number of times" goal without focusing on just that and only that.
    • Like x 1
  16. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

You also get rewards in PVP for each run...
  17. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Thanks for the reply Mepps and hope we get a fix soon so we can resume our LPVE farm runs.
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

It's not exactly PVP persay, PVP would fall into the Marks of valor.

Marks of Legend is what I would say mixture as Legends have use in both PVE and PVP
  19. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

was referring to legends pvp.

Edit: Although you don't get loot locked in PVP for whatever reward is in the PVP instance, unlike legends PVE. Which would be more understandable if there weren't feats that specifically contemplate running the instance more than once a day.
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

maybe not new general feats sure, but maps, teamups, check list ect are needed. For someone who has all check list and has no intentions on getting all general LPvE feats I'd like to have more new maps and teamups. Even if its just in the current maps we have now.

But I'd rather see new maps done over jsut adding new teamups to the current maps.

As far as ppl whining about LPvE feats, I think thats mainly the general feats as I mentioned above. They go to high and only for 10 points per feat. So its understandable. At least the check list granted 25 points and each team up granted 10, then there was the other feats within each map to do as well was a nice addition. The general feats are what people dislike to this day (myself included)
    • Like x 1