Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

There are a few body textures in game that I've seen people mention: Plasma-covered people from the anti-matter event and the Stoned gotham citizens. I noticed that the latter aren't the same as the Granite Statues, which was an interesting choice.

If there's a way to have a translucent Material, so that people can have a colored highlight to their gear/hair/etc, like the Star Sapphires have, I think people would lose their !@#$:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Phantom Material. basically almost stealth level transparency. because who doesnt want a true ghost character? as for auras, id like a Negative Prismatic Solar (shades of grey/black/white) & Classy Aura (all comic quotes floating around you) (Pow, Bang, etc) & Slime Aura (in various colors, where your entire character is covered in a dripping slime)
    • Like x 4
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

that was scary we said that a minute apart
  4. Swiftduck Loyal Player

I want to see an aura that only activates when you turn on your movement mode or enter combat.

Kind of like how green lantern gets a green aura when he flies and goes away when hes at ease. I'd really like to see something like this since we have auras that do the opposite. (activates when standing still)
    • Like x 1
  5. Blight KOBRA Commander

Couple ideas for some new auras . . .

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Primortal Level 30

Glowing material
    Hard light material
    A true green lantern aura - thin with a deep rich green in color that activates when using movement mode, attacking. And blocking.
    Lightning aura
    Fire aura
    • Like x 4
  7. Primortal Level 30

Aura type hair and body ink
    • Like x 1
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

Id love to see a prismatic material. A glass material. Whats the diamond skin name again? That as a material. A liquid metal material.

A hairy material. So people could make bigfoot or chewie styles or the character from the adams family, cant remember the name. Idk if it would be possible but it would work great with animal skins too and style like the werewolf from halloween.

How about a mepps material? Ya look exactly like mepps when ya put it on? lol :p Im just joking btw.

How about a gentlemen ghost aura so we can be invisible? I guess that might cause some issues tho. Maybe transparent i guess. A water material if someone didnt say it already.

How about an atom or molecule aura? The digital aura that bizarro has in FoS2. Pic below. It could be called a honeycomb aura also.
    [IMG]

Maybe an exoyte infused aura. A swamp material is another good 1 imo. Or maybe mud material like clayface. Or even a 2face material that turns 1 side of your toon all mangled and burned. And u could flip flop each side with each piece of gear to mix/match. A sunstone crystal material would be awesome imo. How about an alien aura or material. Whatever u guys think that would look like i guess lol i cant think of something for it atm but the name popped in my head.

A candy cane material like the candy cane wpns. Maybe a motherbox material that would change each piece of gear to a cyborg looking style with a glow underneath. A skeleton material. Think of the interstellar boots and the bones in the legs. Entire material could look like that and it has the glow/shimmering affect too. Just spit balling ideas here. Forgive me :p
    • Like x 4
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Money Material

[IMG]

Money Aura where it drips from your body - could just modify that aura template so instead of snowflakes it's dollar bills and coins ;)

[IMG]

It wouldn't even take long, and you could drop it on the marketplace for 20 bucks, making money from money! :D
    • Like x 4
  10. warpaxio Well-Known Player

dam that's actualy a good St. Patrick day aura

this
    • Like x 3
  11. Lexs New Player

How about a speedster Aura? I imagine something similar to an electrified effect. Not a solar but more of a "charged" aura.
  12. supalova20 Well-Known Player

STATICSHOCK ELECTRIC AURA or ELECTRICITY AURA PERIOD
    • Like x 1
  13. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Gleaming material.
    • Like x 1
  14. Lexs New Player

How about a metallic style material. Similar in feel to the phoenix but with color options. I understand that the Phoenix was color locked for a reason but it would be great to have something strong looking that you can play with more. Its not my 1st choice but even maybe a chrome material with color adjustments like with the void or cosmic.
  15. King Smoker Well-Known Player

a bat aura with little bats flying around me lol
    • Like x 1
  16. L33 Developer

Hey Everyone, thanks for your suggestions on the auras and materials. :) Hope you like the Enchanted Aura for Mister Mxyzptlk Mischief. I had a lot of fun creating that!
    • Like x 3
  17. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Energy Armor Elite Material.
    • Like x 3
  18. Mazahs Loyal Player

Yes Please!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Gotta agree with the requests for a Bat Aura! Myself and many others have been requesting that over the years.

If you guys use the animation of the bats flying around the character like when you hit someone with the Bladed Batarang Trinket or that Batman in PvP has when he ground pounds I'm sure it'd sell like hotcakes.

Put this on the Marketplace, then name your price. I'd buy it.

Would also love to see more skins. A Void Skin that would have the same type of glowing eyes with any headstyle like the Rock Skin has would be amazing. We haven't seen many new skins in a long time.
  20. TrueColors Well-Known Player

We need a true fire aura, either hair or overall body fire. As Ice I would like that ice chill effect to be something I could permanently have just more noticable.