Stats Revamp 1.4!

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Avair, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

When we ask for a revamp this is what we meant.......

Fast combo's, choice of powers to use, stats= performance and weapon + jump clipping

As of right now there is more videos out on how this game is dying and how it is broke VS how great it is an the new amazing combos people can come up with.

Do you Devs not understand this?

I haven't even played in two months because this game has gotten so bad, I get on here to see how the revamp is coming, just to see more disappointment.

If you mess this up, better start picking people to layoff because it will turn this game into a ghost town.
    You say your population has increase in your live stream.....well yaaa you added Xbox as a new platform last year.
    How about you just compare PC or PS population to the previous year.
    Here is what the popular talk is on the game
    • Like x 2
  2. recoil Committed Player

agreed. trollers not throwing pot, one shotting adds and bosses, tanks ignored in favor of their team mates. all of these add up to catastrophe when dealing with role oriented raids/alerts. now consider yes, half of it can be attributed to some players just plain not wanting to cooperate or being ill equipped for their roles but there are problems seperate from those of the player base and these do need to be addressed.
  3. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Weapon damage is still to low. If the weapon buff gave a crit weapon attack chance and crit damage that would help ( maybe they do but i don't think so) Weapons might need more then that but that would be a good start.

I can use every power (didn't try it with nature cause well natures just bad right now :() and do better using a PftT playstyle granted power is there (2 trolls) and do better. Some 3k dps better and some more. While that might seem like a small number to some its really not and can add up pretty big in the end.

A weapon playstyle is also less forgiving then just hitting powers off the bar so in content with interruptions the gap can becomes even larger in some cases. I'd like to see the 2 styles be at least even.

Give weapons some love!!!!
    • Like x 2
  4. Cyro Committed Player

How about instead of complaining you get on test and actually help make the game better.
    • Like x 1
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Agreed with pretty much everything u said here. Remember when we were told that supercharges would be a focal point of dpsing and how strong they would be? What was said doesnt match what is on test.

And i saw someone say no to the power return for 3 powers in a row for pftt, that they dont want more AMs. Idk how anyone would think that is the same thing as AM. It would be any 3 powers in a row, not 3 specific powers and the dmg gets buffed with each one being casted in order. What u said and what AMs are is 2 completely different things.

And im one who does like to turtle with ice. Ive said in the past i play ice and atomic for tanking. Because i like both styles and like doing different things on different days. For the life of me i cannot understand this whole "freedom and choice" that is promoted while trying to make everything play the same. I havent posted any feedback lately and probably wont post much after this. Because i read through this stuff and its like some of us are playing 2 completely different games. It can be frustrating to be involved in, much less read. Whatever tho, good post fatal :)
  6. bmce84 Loyal Player

Because some people see AM and think infinite power with buffed damage, but they forget the damage buffed has been removed so even if you had a power back mechanic you could still do less damage if you don't apply the PI and SC generator if you which to use the SC. This system could exclude finishers, PI applicators and SC generators and only function when using regular (as in 100 to 200) attacks, with of course weapons cancelling it to keep it balanced from Hybrid rotations.
  7. krytine Loyal Player

I have always said the roless buff was a bad idea. It takes away group balance to much. It should be removed all together.
    • Like x 1
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Remove Dovetails please.
    Powers and weapons alike are hindered by them
    • Like x 2
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Second this request. They cause the gameplay to be clunky and awkward.
  10. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

I can do all of Kaiser's rotations on test currently. Some are decent/good damage, some are bad now because of the available weapon combos. I've taken some of his ideas and expanded them/combined loadouts to get better results.
  11. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

If you remember back then, those also used a lot of power.
    Do you feel the power consumption is the same or equal to that?
    Will having the new skill tree's make up for the power cost or be better then before with mass amounts of skill points?
    Do you prefer might base over precision?
    These are all concerns, some have posted video's of having to run 2-4 trolls just to keep one HL Dps with power, to keep up on damage
  12. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

currently 3-4 would be needed for the highest rotations. they nerfed energy batteries so 2 isn't possible. as for might and pow from sp, no, they don't make up for the power cost. in order to do some of the rotations more comfortably, ud need prob 150+sp in power, which drops your damage to like 50-75% of what it normally was as might spec.all combos are might based now so there's no need for prec unless u were trying wm which is weak rn.

P.S. - you can do competitive damage with 2 trolls but it won't last for entire boss fight power wise. barely lasts like a minute.
  13. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

I
    I have been suggesting they do this since the announcement of the update. They should really take this into consideration. If they won't get rid of them, at least reduce the dovetails.
  14. Maxwill Committed Player

Oh man that was sooooooooooooooo much fun, was SO AWESOME ,I WISH I COULD PLAY LIKE THAT AGAIN ,really i would give alot of real money to have the chance to play like that again !
    • Like x 1
  15. Maxwill Committed Player

Alot of members will return if you bring back ingame old school clipping.That's what makes dcuo different, special, attractive for player, most of the games don't have what dcuo had and has (it's dying... with plasma retch and fear gass in this update, their dots can no longer be jump cancelled ).
  16. Dyet Level 30

Can we add remove power cost scaling to this as well?? Power problems would be a lot easier to figure out if the 100/200/300 cost was the actual cost at current CR. As CR goes up, so does the cost of each cast, I think this is causing a lot of the issues on test ATM. I think if we remove that, then power numbers and VIT can be adjusted for the right "feel" while we remove the bandaid (scaling) and fix the real problem (power creep)
    • Like x 1
  17. BumblingB I got better.

Actual cost shows up in parentheses next to the 100/200/300.

Example 300 (7700)
    (Ballpark since off hand I can't remember but know it's over 7700.)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.