Stats Revamp: Tier One Content

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Quixotic, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L T Devoted Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Lair of the Specter
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 32
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Eclipso
    • Details: when you become specter, your single ability nearly one-shots Eclipso. That power and a tap-range was all that was required to defeat him. Other than that it seemed about right.
  2. BumblingB I got better.

That's always been the case, since I even started the game. I don't remember it ever not.
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

At the veeeeeeery beginning of the game it wasn't a one shot, but that didn't last long.
  4. Hatmaster New Player

Region/instance/mission: Solos (villain side, all available solos)
    Character CR: 31
    Fight/Boss/Mechanics: all bosses & major enemies
    Details: This post is relevant to SR 1.7. I was using a 1.7 Munitions hybrid loadout iwht about 32sp spent total. I thought it'd just be better to run through them all in one post, seeing as they're a comparable concept.

8th Precinct: the adds seemed weak; no real threat from them but that's not much of an issue seeing as it's only a T1. The sub-bosses (Titans) were incredibly weak health-wise. I'm not sure about their damage since they dropped quick, but it only took a few combos to dispatch of them. The Raven fight, however, was actually pretty well balanced, and they actually got me to about 40% by the end of the fight. I've had a lot of experience with this game so a player with less might find themselves in a bit of a rougher spot. If i had to say, give the other Titans a 50% or so health buff and the Ravens about a 10% damage decrease. The fight, to me, has always been about "enduring" the onslaught so i don't think their total health when put together is too much of an issue.

Gotham Warehouse: All fine and dandy for the most part. The adds hit noticeably harder, but was not an issue since it is, after all, just adds. (the riot officers were as annoying as I once remembered them being lol). However, The Huntress was literally throwing pillows in the boss fight. I actually was on live at the same time when my league pulled me away mid-boss to help them with RIT. I went AFK for about a minute and a half or so, remembered i was in a boss room, and turned back to see that even though the huntress was beating up on me the entire time, and used her grenade launcher attack, AND adds had spawned, i was still at half health. She tried, she failed, and she could use more damage. But she did have quite a bit of health at least.

Meta Research Wing: as tedious as always. blah blah blah balls, blah blah blah, codes, so on so forth. Last boss seemed relatively easy. Decent health amount. Lower side of damage, but not Huntress damage.

Sentinels of Magic Citadel: The objects were getting stuck in my hand and i couldn't throw them, so i had to beat the enemies with them until they broke if i accidentally picked them up. I only picked up the rectangular crates, on only picked up items in this solo as far as i can recall, so I'm not sure if this is happening anywhere else. Other than that, ads seemed fine, no real threat iirc (i really hate those big enemies sooo much). Doctor Fate was actually quite dangerous, but presumably because i wasn't dodging his displacer orbs. ( I didn't check damage logs so take that with a grain of salt). I ended the fight with about >10% health, so if the orbs are what hurt me so much then 10/10. The new players will need to follow the mechanic here, and that's a good thing :D

Joker's Funhouse: I got mobbed once and almost died. Other than that, it's a-OK. Put some interaction icons over the consoles and it should be ace. Robin had an OK amount of health, but was also slightly lacking in damage. Not Huntress damage though. Also, the two police officers right before Robin had proper sub-boss health, and that mad me happy, so props on that.

All in all, about as good as can be expected from T1s. Very basic, but some mechanics here and there. Once The Huntress gets looked at, it should be fine. Also i don't know what the actual values are or any of this so if you read something about boss health or damage even though they're literally the same just know this was largely subjective, and results may have been impacted by performance.
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

• Region/Instance/Mission: Meta Research Wing (Villain side)
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 34
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Supergirl (First portion, where the Lexcorp Scientist is putting metas in stasis fields)
    • Details: In the first portion that features Supergirl, Supergirl is invincible and you cannot damage her. The amount of damage that Supergirl does to you feels a little bit high considering you have no choice but to wait for the Lexcorp Scientist to do his job and put all the metas in stasis fields so you can carry them to the teleporter pad. My recommendation would be to lower the amount of damage that Supergirl does during this part of the solo.
  6. DCUO Addict Committed Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Bludhaven
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 30
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Chemlings and chemoids
    • Details: The chemlings and chemoids were very resistant to control effects. The Toxic Nightmares could be controlled but not the chemoids.
  7. DCUO Addict Committed Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Area 51
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 30-33
    • General: We were able to beat the mission without major issues. Could have done it with 2 dps, troll and healer, but we went 1-1-1-1 for some parts, which made it easier and smoother. This might be a little tough for a new group, but overall the balance would be good if the spawn rates on the adds and the size of some of the trash mobs was reduced somewhat. (Gut check - reduce by about 5-10%.) Also, the aggro range on the adds seemed pretty large.
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Adds first and second zones
    • Details: There seemed to be a disproportionately high number of Interceptors.
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Adds third zone
    • Details: The sparks hit very hard, harder than the other adds. The spawn rate was very high. We often went to cycle the consoles, and there would suddenly be 4-6 adds out of no where. The sparks would be ok if there weren't so many of them.
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Final boss
    • Details: This is really minor, but it seemed to take a while before the boss went into its shield the first time. I'm not sure exactly where its health bar was, but it seemed lower than what I'm used to from Live.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.