Stats Revamp 1.4 - Rage Feedback

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Moja, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spack2k Steadfast Player

can we plz change the tap,tap hold to tap,hold hold for outrage 2nd combo, brain muscle of rage players who play since release have memorized that for outrage combo after tap there comes a hold ,i often miss the combo because of that , sure eventually our brain muscle would adapt but it just feels awkward.
    • Like x 1
  2. Moja Developer

This is intentional to give you the option to immediately combo into Extra Measure for the CC, or use the new longer combo, depending on what the situation demands.
    • Like x 1
  3. Moja Developer

Quick thing I wanted to get feedback on. Right now the Outrage combo costs 200 / 200 / 200. Many of you have said this makes it very hard to maintain power while using this combo. We have 2 options here, vote for the one you prefer:

1) Reduce the power cost of Outrage to 200 / 100 / 100 and reduce the damage of the combo pieces.
    2) Leave it how it is.
    • Like x 1
  4. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

If damage is going to be reduced otherwise then.....

2) Leave it how it is
    • Like x 1
  5. Trexlight Devoted Player

The first option. As I guessed with how Atomic has their Power Cost being the 100/50/50 I expected that same idea to be presented to all the Combo powers across the board. Having Outrage at that power cost probably gives it amazing damage but in reality from how we play on Live rotating Combos it is not viable.

Even if it means a bit of Damage adjustments All the Combos should be at Base 100 Power Cost especially to keep it in line with Atomic.
    • Like x 4
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

what about

3) 100/100/200 keeping the dmg of Extra Measure ?
    • Like x 1
  7. krytine Loyal Player

Or maybe a third option......... 200/150/150 this way we are rewarded by being able to complete a longer animation move and all
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

First Option or just lower the initial costs.
    100/100/200
    • Like x 1
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]

Finally after so many months on end of requesting rage to have more ranged abilties, we might get some :D

I'm happy to hear this!
    • Like x 2
  10. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

2) Leave as is please.
  11. Sleeping Forest Active Player

2) Leave it how it is.
  12. Eclara New Player

2) If power is the issue... get better controllers or find other alternatives. There's no point in already limiting power's capabilities just because it costs too much power. If I had a one-shot nuke that would costs me entire power bar I'd take it.
    • Like x 1
  13. Nemisor Committed Player

Not really much of a choice is it?

If i had to choose id say option 1.......grudgingly
  14. Invitation2Hades Well-Known Player

2). There is a head mod for Energized Outrage. Keep the power and damage the same. Let people decide or not to utilize that head mod that refunds 3% of the power used by Outrage.
  15. BumblingB I got better.

2) leave it how it is.
  16. The Anxient Loyal Player

Option 1. Reduce the power cost.
    • Like x 1
  17. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

I'd say reduce the cost but all I want is one or two cheap combos to make the AM-style rapid combo clipping viable without speccing for 40k Power or having a pocket battery troll. Outrage can stay an expensive heavy hitter as it always was if some of the other combos allow rapid clipping (1 cast and 1 combo clip per second). Although if Outrage does stay expensive then we might not have enough other combos for a fluid rotation.
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

Nothing should be balanced around making Tc mods a necessity for a playstyle.
    • Like x 7
  19. BumblingB I got better.

Revenge and frenzy are both 100 base.
    • Like x 1
  20. Arathian Level 30

Agreed, I am currently trying to follow up.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.