Stats Revamp 1.3 - Atomic Feedback!

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Avair, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Anxient Loyal Player

Well since am power back never happened in tank role so your rant is moot.
    • Like x 1
  2. Nemesir Well-Known Player

U should just posted your video link here instead of typing that wall of text but nevertheless shows your intent and that is again comparing Atomic to Ice and pushing it to play like Ice, which is a big NO NO.

Do you know why Atomic Tank need to Spam-a-lot? Coz this statement of yours "I'm sorry if your use to being Sir Spamms-A-lot but you're going to have to get over it."; is a bit alarming for a tester as you claim to be.
    • Like x 1
  3. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/stats-revamp-1-3.283783/

It's called reading comprehension. Have a good day.
  4. Aerith Rose Committed Player

IMO the healing needs to be increased along with the damage absorption. Atomic tanking is a non blocking tank and for that to be functional it needs higher buffs.
    • Like x 3
  5. Nemesir Well-Known Player

6. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Now let's hope you can comprehend this since u want to compare Atomic to Ice:

For Ice = you cast one shielding power, defense buff activated along with the shield with 6 seconds duration or until it hits damage absorption cap while you use your weapon attacks to generate back some powers.

For Atomic = we cast power then continue to finish its combo then use QG Aura shortcut power to activate our QG Aura.

Now here's the big question for you if you can really comprehend;

After activating our QG Aura or doing one successful combo with our QG Aura being active, is it beneficial and wise for an Atomic Tank to use weapon attacks to generate back some powers just like what you do with Ice?

I want you to answer that question here, but be careful coz this will make or break all your previous feedbacks since you can't even back it up with your video link.
    • Like x 1
  7. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I am very, very concerned about your comments ...
    Do you play with the atomic tank?
    Do you know how the atomic tank works?
    Because in the moment you try to match the atomic tank with the other tanks, or you do not have the least knowledge of how the tank works, or do you really want to destroy the atomic tank ...
    PS: I have tested in other content, so much that I have a topic about the fact that they are very difficult ... but this is for another topic ...
  8. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

Actually, I play with all the powers and with both roles on each power. What concerns me is how people are only concerned about themselves and not how each power affects the game as a whole.
    • Like x 1
  9. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

It will be? Because I, for example, have analyzed power for power! And not by my taste!
    By my taste the return of power would never leave and would continue as it was!
    But I know this is impossible!
    So I analyzed in each test what is possible, and within what was proposed, I liked it.
    In DPS for example I even like it more now than this live! (On the atomic).
    But the tank is different! And I do not just see what I want, but how power works!
    I tested this power when it was created!
    I was one of those who gave ideas about the shortcomings he had in the beginning.
    I had to relearn to be a tank playing with atomic because the gameplay of atomic is completely different from any tank!
    And that was exactly what I liked about him!
    I helped several of my alloy who resolved to use atomic as power over the "atomic tank philosophy" ...
    To understand that they would not use power in the same way they use others!
    So no ... I'm not just thinking about myself!
    But in the game as a whole!
    And in all who love atomic power, and that if they are to play with it the way it is now they will be very dissatisfied with the result!
    • Like x 1
  10. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Your statement here exactly points out at you and is exactly what you are doing based on your previous feedbacks, your forum name here even rings a bell for Ice :p

Oh and you still haven't answered my last question yet and you still haven't posted even one video link of you doing PftT Atomic Tanking on GOM or Olympus with a solo troller and healer to back up your claim.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.