174 Gear

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Doctor Time Lord, Feb 14, 2017.

1. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Does anyone know how common it is for a player to have all three 174 level gear? Just got my second and was wondering if it even makes sense to pursue all three.
  2. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

If you're thinking the Minotaur collection is a 174 piece, it's not. I think that's only a style
    • Like x 1
  3. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Thanks!
  4. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Also 300 marks to finish off a collection? YIKES!
    • Like x 2
  5. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Yeah, I think someone posted a thread on here having purchased it...they weren't impressed.

Oh, oh, there's also a title, 'the Minotaur'
    • Like x 1
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I'm about 80 marks away. Took my time until I finished the collections. Thru play and buying a few of them.

They are the best pieces from this DLC. Both pieces should last the entire year. So 300 marks is not that bad.

I am luckily not buying the gear on my main. Buying the gear on my alt. When finished, my gear on my main will be half price. Never does pay to rush thru gear and reset everything.

Currently I run both raids and finish my 410mission. Only takes a couple months to gear up.
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

the op collections aren't at all hard to get this dlc. they just take a little time and some in game cash.

personally i think theyre the only pieces worth grinding out. with the cr differential still in effect it doesn't matter if youre wearing vendor gear, purple gear or elite gear
    • Like x 1
  8. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

You can hit 190 with both op pieces, vendor ring neck face trinket and weapon, all the rest purple gear
  9. M1 Garand Well-Known Player

190 is all purple and two OP.

Corrected: also vendor's face and one ring
  10. gemii Dedicated Player

Yup currently working on gathering coins for the final vendor piece on my 2nd 174 OP i already have the ring just need coins for the final piece for my neck. I only been playing the new content about a month, as soon as i realized you can acquire the collections from the broker for so cheap i hopped right on it lol im actually surprised i dont see a ton more people with the OP items.. they'll wish they had them when stats matter im pretty sure those collection prices will also sky rocket when stats matter.

i kind of liked it better when you actually had to play content for the OP's to drop. i only have one other OP thats not from AF3 and was hype when i got it lol because its so rare for them to drop. Now you see a Fairly decent amount of people with OP's :mad:
    • Like x 1