Stats Revamp 1.3: Electricity

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by spord, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trexlight Devoted Player

Hybrid loadout:
    Static Push (SC Generator), Arc Lightning, Voltaic Bolt, Electrocute, Electrostatic Bomb, Megavolt (Supercharge)

Spec: (Might VIII and Health/Power VIII Mods)
    20% Crit Attack Chance
    40% Crit Attack Damage
    24061 Power (w/ 119 Skill Points in the Power Stat Innate)
    9118 Might
    8976 Precision

Sadly i wanted this run to compare the previous Olympus run with the differences in Loadouts but I made an error. In the video yesterday I was wearing a Green HB Weapon and in this run I was wearing a Purple so the Stats were increased. I guess if you want to compare damage done from the other video and this one look at Voltaic Bolt and Electrocute. Ill need to rerun this instance with the previous Loadout to get a better look at the differences. Sorry for this screw up folks.

So this is the first time using Static Push and Electrostatic Bomb in a loadout. The idea behind this loadout was to bring in more impact of DoT damage. VB, E.Cute and E. Bomb are the 3 high power cost moves in the Power and (should) deliver the most damage. Because these 3 are the highest and really arent used together unless you have REALLY high Power Pool and awesome Controller if in the PftT playstyle. using it in a Hybrid setting using your Weapon Power Regen works perfectly.

Loadout and Rotation:
    - Static Push applied the Polarized PI and served as a Supercharge Regen to use Megavolt much more.
    - Arc Lightning applies the Electrified PI and stuns enemies
    - Voltaic Bolt deals extra damage on Electrified enemies, instant burst damage in a small area and then applies a DoT, 1 tick per second for 12 seconds
    - Electrocute deals extra damage on Electrified and Polarized enemies in a large area for 12 seconds. I am unsure if the enemies having both PIs that more damage will be done. I havent tested that seperately yet.
    - Electrostatic Bomb deals extra damage to Polarized enemies, 3 ticks of damage on enemies. I think it acts like Tesla Ball where any new enemies that come into range will get the damage as well. I havent tested with E-Bomb at all and will be looking at it closer as testing progresses. Sorry.
    - Megavolt Supercharge applies a DoT, 1 tick per second for 12 seconds

Static Push > Arc Lightning > Voltaic Bolt > Electrocute > Electrostatic Bomb > Megavolt (when off of Cooldown/When SC is available)

Overall:
    I was impressed with what i was seeing seeing so much Yellow on the screen. The use of Static Push being so fluid in the rotation was very helpful whereas when I used it in my Healing loadout it was completely neglected. The 12 Second Cooldown again, i used to monitor how long the PI was on the target. Its easy for Arc Lightning to refresh the PI but due to the Cooldown of Static Push there is no overlapping which in this case, Im okay with with this rotation. It WOULD make life easier to have it overlap with a shorter cooldown but with it being a SC Generator ability I get it.

Below are the Combat Logs for the boss fights:

Athena Boss Fight:
    [IMG]

Hecate Boss Fight:
    [IMG]

Zeus Boss Fight:
    [IMG]

Breakdown by Time:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

1. May i ask why you keep your CR at 166 and not closer to the NPC in all of your vids? Curious
    I do see some things i could improve in your loadout/rotation..

2. And with your DCUO LOG sheet, im very curious to see how CIRCUIT breaker increases WEAPON DMG..

3. As Well as, Im not sure why Megavolt Doesnt have the extra dmg under PI.. It should be..

Good vid
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

I stay at 166 so players coming into the AF3 content can see how effective they would be in certain content and to make it easier to control my stats when testing. I much rather do 5 videos at 166 then 2 at 166, 1 168 and 2 at 170. If I had more time in the day to play I would probably do that but I play about 3-4 hours a night so testing has to be precise to get everything i want done in a night
    • Like x 2
  4. L T Devoted Player

A totally off-topic question: is the content too easy? On Live, you'd be thrown out of most PUG groups for entering a Q at 166.

I haven't done any raids on test, but the other content seems easier than Live to me right now, at least at low CR.
  5. WildcatHunter Committed Player

In the video wasn't your sp spec more pfft I know u used power hungry powers and it drained your bar when you set dots. Still seems kinda silly to need to dump 75% of your sps in to a non damaging stat.
  6. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Would be curious to see a burst loadout focusing on Repulse, Attract and Electrocute. A more clipped rotation.
  7. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Well thats bcuz it isnt worth Dumping 100sp in might or Precision fro 200 Prec/might.. The devs are currently re- working SP incentives

with 100sp into power at least youll be able to get about 2000 power..
  8. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Funny you say that, i finally got a screen recorder app now, im working on it now.. Eletricfied PI, is not worth the damage(about 10%increase).. Polarize is where all the damage seems to be.. Still working out this new Loadout..
  9. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Oh ok i see.. My toon is usually around 170cr mark, dont think ill go any higher. I know exactly what u mean about gettin it right.. I FINALLY got a screen recorder app, so ill be able to upload my gameplay and loadouts..
  10. Trexlight Devoted Player

I raided as a DPS and Healer at 166 in 1.3 but not as a Tank yet. Healing in 1.3 was okay, nothing too stressful for me to do and DPS wise i felt I held my own in a way. I do think that as a 166 i expected to be less than effective since that is the Min just to go in. I havent tried Elite yet so maybe there will actually be truly Elite and I will need to better my gear to be effective you know? It needs to be hard for sure. i think the NPC Damage needs to be increased a bit more.

Ah, keen eye good sir, keen eye. This was in fact on purpose so i have a base line on how effective I was with going full power. The next runs I am going to try and squeeze in will be full Might and Might/Prec builds. I wont be doing a full Prec build on the Hybrid only because the way I want to play is to unload my Loadout and then Weapons to fill in the gap. The Hybrid playstyle Im choosing is more focused on Abilities doing the heavy load of damage and my Weapons just help out. There may be other players though that will do the opposite and I wouldnt mind seeing that.

I can tell ya, Im not a Clipper. I do it in Rage but now its just become second nature but its actual practice Im quite horrible at it and I leave that kind of thing to the Proper DPS which is why most of my Loadouts aren't really clip focused. Using a Polarized Loadout is one of the things I also haven't messed with yet in all of this testing. Now that I have a solid Electrified PI Loadout I enjoy using, Ill begin messing with the other PI loadout.
    • Like x 2
  11. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

You may get more bang for your buck using Shockwave instead of Arc. It fits in pretty fluid and has a short cooldown plus since it is a cone attack it may give you better damage, however you will be losing out on the Electrified PI. Just a thought.
  12. Trexlight Devoted Player

Yeah i thought of it too but I really wanted the Electrified PI to maximize the DoT damage. Remember this was a DoT build. Using more of a Burst Hybrid build Shockwave would certainly be in the loadout.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.