I've been scammed

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by iAquamanJLA, Jan 28, 2017.

1. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

I've been selling resets, which I have somewhere around 3000 of, and I finished trading with a user naked collection, and after he got his stuff reset he told me to wait 30 minutes and then disappeared. He came back around 30 minutes later and told me I forgot to reset something that I definitely reset, and after I reset it he disbanded the group and disappeared again. Is there a way to report him or get him banned?
  2. YinChakra Dedicated Player

SUPERGREAT!!!
    • Like x 3
  3. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

What
  4. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

What the **** why does it say naked collection
    named*
  5. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

So they got u twice in a row?
  6. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

Yeah, and now they have me on ignore.
  7. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

That's a risk you take when doing that lol
    Every game master, admin, dev (wtv) will tell you that. You did it willingly. Unless he hacked your account it's 100% on you.

In many games even being hacked is used against you.
    • Like x 1
  8. BumblingB I got better.

Why would you reset him 30 minutes later? That's more than enough time to run any raid at least once.
    • Like x 2
  9. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

Because I'm ********
    • Like x 1
  10. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

Is there a way to at least make sure people know he's a scammer
  11. BumblingB I got better.

No because that would be blacklisting and against the TOS.
  12. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

So I got scammed and that's no problem, but if I spread the word about him being a scammer I'm in the wrong?
  13. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

You can share his name here but you'll probably get punished too for shaming someone in front of everybody.
    You can use the Shout in-game but everyone will just assume you're a kid raging about someone not doing what you wanted.
  14. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

Whoever came up with the idea of kicking someone for getting scammed must've been dropped off of a 3 story building as a child
    • Like x 1
  15. BumblingB I got better.

You can file a ticket, but what you did was within your realm of reason. IE, your fault.

Maybe if you look at it this way and it would make you feel better. You sold two for 50% off the normal price? It's like what? 1 mil for PC?
  16. Gimpy Loyal Player

If you choose to continue selling resets, ALWAYS make them pay the cash upfront.

Of course, there will be some who scream you're the 1 trying to scam in chat because you wanted paid 1st.

ALWAYS cash 1st.
    • Like x 12
  17. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

18. Davenport Committed Player

That sucks.

It's kind of funny, in a screwed up kind of way, that you actually reset him after he didn't pay and still expected to be paid though. That should have been a major red flag to cut your losses.
    • Like x 1
  19. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

If he Scammed you the first time How on earth did you let it happen a second and 3rd time? o_O
    • Like x 2
  20. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

There was a fire tank (33) that scams on the USPS villain side as well.