Livestream Livestream Q&A: #AskDCUO - January 18, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here2Help Devoted Player

Love how they're going to ignore 95% of the questions that deal with actual concerns, issues and problems and pick and choose the incredibly simple questions that one player asked and no one else has :rolleyes:
    • Like x 19
  2. IamINC Dedicated Player

QUESTION: Of all the REAL questions asked by the community how many will you refuse to acknowledge and/or provide meaningful replies to?
    • Like x 11
  3. IamINC Dedicated Player

QUESTION: why should any of us continue playing DCUO , what is it about the game that YOU think we stay for? Hint: it's not being fleeced"'
    • Like x 1
  4. Furling Well-Known Player

Question / Request - It's very tedious to run ONLY the last DLC's worth of content for game progression. Between stat clamping (AS A CHOICE) and meaningful end-game rewards (say Ancient Coins) can we get the entire game opened up to end-game players?

As an example, another game I've been playing allows you to randomly queue up into lower content to help lower level players and get end game rewards for it, and, you meet new players. Even end-game people have to pay attention to the mechanics and teach them to new players. You even get a bonus if someone is doing the instance for the first time. Thus, incentive for HELPING noobs instead of ridiculing them.

If DCUO allowed this, or something similar, and rewarded ancient coins for it, I would still be logging in to play the 6 years of content we have instead of grinding the last DLC forever. That's hundreds of different pieces of content instead of ~5.
    • Like x 8
  5. Harlequin Devoted Player

Don't lie, bro. You want to know what Jackster uses in his hair just as much as I do.
    • Like x 3
  6. Ully Committed Player

Yeah dude, I have ZERO expectations for tomorrow's stream.
    • Like x 2
  7. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  8. Mystere Well-Known Player

How come #statsmatter has turned into:
    1. Long recharges on powers - with a time capsule item that reduces cooldown times
    2. HUGE power costs - with a time capsule item that reduces power costs
    3. Focus on supercharges - with a time capsule item that increase supercharge rates
    4. Emphasis on stats that are enhanced via skill points - with feats obtained via time capsule collections.

Is #statsmatter all bs just to monetize time capsules?
    • Like x 21
  9. recoil Committed Player

more styles are definitely called for. and please for the mercy of rng don't put them in capsules.
    • Like x 1
  10. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

This right here.^ The update goes hand and hand with items in time capsules.
    • Like x 7
  11. PS4xGUYxONxPC New Player

Question:
    Is anything going to change as for being a subscriber and being loot locked on stuff that we pay monthly, every 3 months, yearly for really limits us a lot, do you plan on addressing this area like shorten the loot lock to 2 hrs or something non members should be loot locked til morning reset not members, up the station cash to 1000 and the replays to 200.
    • Like x 5
  12. IamINC Dedicated Player

QUESTION: if you are not intending to answer the important questions that cover 95% of this thread can you please inform us straight away so that we can quit watching?
    • Like x 5
  13. AZPrime Active Player

Question: Why are most items still limited to stacks of 12 or 16 in your inventory? Even with the marketplace upgrades to expand the inventory/bank/league bank slots, having to lug around several stacks of the same items (Exobytes, Soders, Simple/Complex Materials etc) is cumbersome to say the least. If we can stack things like Monstrous Essence, Time Capsules and posters up to 999, surely everything else can do this as well?
    • Like x 9
  14. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Why on a Wednesday on afternoon though?
    • Like x 1
  15. SilkyPawz Bunny

This I blame on GU47! We didn't ask for it and again they changed the game to what it is now. I actually feel sorry for the members that came after GU47 and now with the stats revamp, smh those are the people that will leave.
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

If u think this is what the stats revamp is about then clearly u havent been on test ;)
    • Like x 3
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

So i missed that it said one question per person. So if my posts can be disregarded because my one question that i want answered is what mystere said here^ So my question is the same as his. And imo is the most important question that needs to be answered.

And if mine cant be the same as his then mine is....

Question Why dont we see videos from the devs of them playing the stat revamp themselves and testing it themselves.
    • Like x 2
  18. Leviromeo New Player

My account got linkdead what does this mean ??
  19. IamINC Dedicated Player

You were disconected from the server mate , just keep trying to relog and you should be exactly in the sam espot you were before the disconnection.

Sometimes it glitches tho and takes a while to get back on , if you were in an instance you may find yourself out of it once re logged
    • Like x 1
  20. Proxystar #Perception

Oh I just noticed that too...

Oh well I don't think it's necessary to limit the questions when it's fairly obvious what questions the comunity wants answered.

(a) time capsules
    (b) poor marketplace
    (c) stat revamp.

pretty much all he has to do is start talking about those three things.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.