I never thought I would say it, but... I love the Void Material !

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

Well I'm at about 20 mil so another hundred mil and I can get that void essence.

So if I can get about a mil a day.......

Jealous of all the lucky and rich people
    • Like x 1
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

This^ Not a fan of it simply because i feel its a rushed item and other materials could of been done. But mostly because of the insanely low drop rate on the rare collection means 99% of the player base wont get this item. And the insane cost of it on the broker. I find it to be very silly and sad that people are greedy when it comes to virtual currency.
    • Like x 2
  3. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Congrats. Though you must have spent hundred of dollars to get it... I just can`t believe that it cost around $200 at opening these boxes to get this when i can have like 5 new games for the same price. Really, no thanks... I don't like DB for giving us this and i just ignore it.
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

not going to quote posts.

the void material works very well with both the phoenix material and the cosmic mat. i haven't had much time with it to fool around and experiment so i may be wrong but from what ive seen its basically "slottable" so you can have a chest piece utilizing the void material with three different colors.

also as pointed out just setting your style colors all to black won't accomplish the same thing. going to experiment some in a bit, the grind is still real to get the seasonal speed feat and op rings to my alts.

out of the three i would say its my least favorite...but ive also yet to really utilize its full potential.
    • Like x 1
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Just opened 3 time capsules. 1st one i get 2 of the exact same orange lantern mist collections. 2nd box i get 2 more collections and they are the exact same as the 1st ones. 4 of the exact same collection from 2 boxes. Next box i open has 2 more orange lantern collections and they are both the same. 3 boxes opened for a total of 6 collections but only 2 different ones. But sure the drop rates for these are fine. Bring it on TC supporters, lets see how u can defend this :rolleyes:

Btw i opened a few more hoping id get lucky and get void collections. Not a single one :confused:
    • Like x 1
  6. Caroline Dedicated Player

Thank you, I don't spend real cash on these items, I bought it off the broker. :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Emoney Dedicated Player

Yeah, I only spent $20 to get it. But I also hustled for the past two months. Since the dlc came out, I have sold ALL OP collections that I've received. I also sold all the emblems from two different capsules. I was saving for the Phoenix mat, but the devs switched capsules when I got to around 80 mil. The Phoenix mat then shot up to 200 mil....so I went for the void. My alt opened a box and got the Scar's collection....sold that for 77 mil.....then bought the void for 153mil. Just wanted to put this out there before everyone thought I spend 100s of real dollars lol.

Making millions isnt hard in this game if you sell when demand is high, which is the first couple days of TCs and first week of dlc. Its hard cuz I wanna collect collections as well, but prices do drop after a month, like they are now....and I just wait it out....make money first, then buy later when everything is a fraction of what they started selling at.
    • Like x 1
  8. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Wise. lol Congrats.
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Well guess the dcuo gods and RNGeezus smiled upon me today. I had 1 key left, opened a box and got the void essence. I never get lucky with this kinda stuff so im pretty shocked right now :eek:
    • Like x 3
  10. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

I like all the materials I just wish they were easier or cheaper to get for everyone. Having it be not just collection based but collection based in a lottery box is overkill on these materials. A great idea players would love to have but as we get more and more materials it seems they just get harder to get
    • Like x 1
  11. Caroline Dedicated Player

Congrats !
    • Like x 2
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Scar's Corrupted Power Ring ;)
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

nah bruh its just the time of day your opening them up :rolleyes:
  14. SuperBell Loyal Player

What have they "given" us?

And that is my problem with all of this. I like this for the style and cosmetics, like many others, but they make these unrealistic to acquire for many. I can't justify trying to make millions of ingame cash just to make an alt look cooler.

And you bought two of them? And two corrupted materials? That's just too much.
  15. SuperBell Loyal Player

Honestly, the people that benefit the most from TCs are gold farmers. No more buying exobit scanners and running around to farm them to make ingame money. Just buy stabilizers, sell everything you get on the broker, and sell that for real world money. Rinse and repeat.
  16. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yes, I bought two of each for my main and for an alt I often play with.

And for me it's just fine, because I decide on what to spend my in game cash.

And what do you think they've given us? Lol, It's far from nothing.
  17. Shadow Force Committed Player

Your probably right but come on the stuff inside of the time capsules is worth a lot heck just yesterday made 20mil from collections and emblems from Qwardian time Capsule, i will continue to make cash until i reach the goal and buy corruption aura.Then just get money to get enough for the next time capsule stuff.

I might be crazy i have 473 amazon time capsules one day i will open all of them with stabilizers but only when stabilizers sale appears again. For now like i said i'm happy that i at least got the Void material. Besides if anything it supports the game.
  18. SuperBell Loyal Player

I know, that's why I said it's good for the gold farmers. It's not good for the people that just want to buy a style for a reasonable price.
  19. SuperBell Loyal Player

It definitely hasn't been materials.
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

So it's not just me doing that...
    • Like x 1