Stats Revamp: Electricity 1.1

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by spord, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spord Developer

1. Yes, one to you on cast and then the arcing starts
    2. It is Final Damage Bonus (not Crit, not Precision, not Might) so it should be buffing all attacks.
    • Like x 1
  2. krytine Loyal Player

Take it from another electric player for years he was not siding with d3vs he is merly stating a fact. Put what is wrong and what kind of change maybe make comparisons between them that would be more helpful then throwing a tantrum and taking your ball and going home.
    So be helpful what isnit with each power you dont like what could they step up or tone down in your opinio
    • Like x 1
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

We are not going back to the old electric. Ever.

That is why we are testing. There are some things we cant get changed but for many things we can reach a compromise. Which is why everyone here continues to test electric and wont allow them to move on until its time.

Healing wise I think they pushed that feedback until last as most of us are testing playing from the tray.
    • Like x 1
  4. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Healing wise I don't think a compromise can be reached, anything like this and no one will touch healing myself included and I'd hate to see another update where highly experienced players have their feedback ignored and then end up quitting because the games no longer enjoyable.
    • Like x 4
  5. xD25x Dedicated Player

Lol. You must not know Trex then. But anyways it didn't really seem like the op had crossed any lines with his post. He was passionate about his testing and let the devs know his results and how he felt. At the end of the day we need to remember that the devs work for us. Sure Daybreak signs the checks but without us there isn't a game to play.
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Healing wise, electricity needs a complete overhaul, but devs havent really given us a vision of electric healing, or a good enough explanation of how exactly the healing is suppose to work in content as compared to live. That is what I am waiting on so things can sort of make sense.
    • Like x 1
  7. bmce84 Loyal Player

Oh Ice, a power that's been OP for how long and still in test is way better than electric, try that one instead, a power that still on test is having issues and tell me again how easy it is to play from tray. One thing is the content being challenging because it was meant to, another is being challenging because your power is under performing, not my fault you picked a stronger power but hey how about Electric players just stop testing and we remove the power since Ice and mental seem to be doing fine. Also IT'S A SOLO, stop asking for solos to be "challenging", and I put it in quotes because really some of you just want content to not be beatable, not even a solo content that only gives one mark, bad gear and hell you probably wont even play it on live anyways, most just jump into the raid and ignore any small group or solo content.
    • Like x 3
  8. Harlequin Devoted Player

Challenge accepted.
    • Like x 1
  9. Karasawa Loyal Player

While I've grown to accept that this is not a "hardcore" MMO with super-challenging content or mechanics anymore, it's still refreshing to see that at least some people still have this mentality. I'm truly baffled at how easy and boring some people want their gameplay mechanics to be.
    • Like x 2
  10. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Challenge double accepted, we out here, nuff saidddd
  11. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Thats BS.. there have been things that were on the test servers that had to be scrapped bcuz of community feedback.. not trynna hear that. the new electric is not fun.. i only enjoy electric as a power.. so i should just quit then right? smh.. i wont give up fighting the good fight for me and others, bcuz U FEEL to cosign the BS..
    • Like x 1
  12. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

The same thing i told Trex is the same thing im going to tell you, IVE stated what is wrong. and IN DEPTH breakdown in THIS FORUM.. go search for it in one of these pages, its here. Also, im curious how is it compromising when electric test is worst than live? You want us to compromise with the devs a middle ground of how much MORE worse it could be? Elec fans dont want BURST.. they want it as DOTs.. and no one is throwing a tantrum.. ive yet to insult or disrespect anyone.. cut that noise
    • Like x 1
  13. Karasawa Loyal Player

Is 4 dots not enough for you?
  14. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I like DoTs because I have a fetish for seeing the streaming yellow numbers. Esthetically I would like Tesla Ball to have 6 ticks to match the animation more, but it does cram more damage in a shorter time.
    • Like x 4
  15. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

PREACH BLACK JAQ! Exactly my addiction too!.. where are all the rest of my real electric fans at???
  16. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yea I could do that. And say I want the old electric back. I did the same thing with celestial and WM and suffered a unexpected break from the forum.

Im not cosigning, I am just trying to find a middle ground. And I am going off past experiences. GU36 and GU47 had tons, and I mean pages and pages long of negative feedback prior to launching, GU47 in particular but it still went live. I can see the same happening with this update. So its better to test and give feedback on how you feel what could change rather than telling them to scrap it and keep it how it is on live.

But on topic, I feel that Electrocute and Voltaic bolt feel slightly underpowered. Also it may be lag, but has anyone encountered where electrostatic bomb will actually go past the target and miss?
    • Like x 2
  17. SkullGang Devoted Player

It is a beautiful sight seeing all those yellow numbers pop up on several adds on the screen.
    • Like x 1
  18. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

great response bro.. much love and respect for that answer.. i agree..
    • Like x 1
  19. krytine Loyal Player

Look you are only remebered for 2hat you do last. You know the phase what have you done for me lately well lately you are crying and 2hinning and saying you will take your ball and go thats basically what you said
  20. Karasawa Loyal Player

Yep, I can dig that. 6 small, fast ticks instead of 3 big, slow ticks would be cool. For some reason the slow ticks make Tesla Ball feel slow-moving and non-threatening. So c'mon Devs! Spam those yellow numbers in my face!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.