DC Crash and Lags Online

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aquaflash, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Aquaflash New Player

Seriosuly can you do something about the lags and crashes dear devs? I paying for these game so you know for like 5 years and i am still afraid of crashing in the game like in every half hour or if i change to another char than in every 15 minutes. Am i the only one who are getting these problems? Never mind the daybreak support system its useless.
    • Like x 1
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

Where exactly are you getting lag and crashing? Providing the Time and the place you experience helps determine where its coming from.
  3. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Well probably since the forum isn't flooded with this complaint. Are you on PC? You probably are. Can we atleast get specs or any other info on your issue?
  4. Aquaflash New Player

I finished the Darkseid duo, then i qeued up for the Phantom Zone normal alert. And after that i crashed down and i couldnt even come back, its not the first time and i am really pissed about it. It happened also when i was doing t8 solos. Couldnt do both t8 openworld solos after one another without any crash. Its not normal, and these problems are not new. Two words for the devs: fix it.
  5. Aquaflash New Player

Sorry i forgot, yes i am an EU PC player.
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And that's just for a start. Also of VITAL importance is knowing what PLATFORM you're playing on (PC? PlayStation 3? PS4? Xbox One?) and which Server you're playing on (US? EU?) Also, what kind of internet connection are you using? What kind of router? How is your system connected to the router (WiFi? Ethernet Cable?) How far is your system from the router? What are your typical Download and Upload speeds? :confused:

I could go on, but you get the point. In the cases of lag and crashing, there are LOTS of factors that come into play. The more information you can provide, the better.
    • Like x 1
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

Those too.
    • Like x 1
  8. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I'm on ps4 and it happens that my game crashes while in the metropolis event after rally(death).
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Since you play on PC... what kind of crash do you get? What are teh symptoms? Any error message?

There are many causes of crashes, but what I know for certain at this point, is that DCUO doesn't play well on older graphiccards, IF combined with only 2 GB of RAM. If you play on a Laptop, you might want to check it for overheating.
  10. M1 Garand Well-Known Player

US PS. PS4.
    Regular crashes - one-four times per hour, with the 'blue screen of report'. Login back as LINKDEAD. Being on a base - regular reloads with 'Zone not available' message re-spawned in a base or in open world (kicked out of the base, not matter what I'm doing there). Less often - infinite loading screens which cured by complete application closing. That happens once in one-two hours of play. And game freezes. Also - full game restart to fix. Same frequency.
    So you can see - no way to run a single raid not being froze, or crashed into the blue screen.