Stats Revamp: Stats and Progression

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Moja, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrB Dedicated Player

Hmmm that seems really weird. So now as a lets say as a dps to get greatest power return you need to invest into power and vit? I guess it makes sense if everything is percent based instead of set value. Would be great if a dev could clarify what affects self power regen and how vit/power work with each other.

Should probably ask this in the new thread.
  2. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Vit only works fron controllers POT and power dump, not for the self regen buff mechanic available for everyone else, that works only with the Power stat.
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

Power Stat will increase your Passive Power regen. It still works on a percentage of your Max Power Pool.

Vit will increase the Passive PoT ticks for those in Controller Role but you wont see the Tick unless in a Group.
  4. Gimpy Loyal Player

Exactly why I asked the question.

Next time take a look at the person to whom the question was posed.
    That person, a Dev, was quoted in the post asking that question.

And as you pointed out,

allthough can be changed in near future.
  5. Gimpy Loyal Player

Yes, currently, all of that is correct.
  6. HarryHell Well-Known Player

No PVP will never be something that is needed for PVE progression, a help, but never needed, this i can guarantee with a 99% probability, the PVP community is way to small, and since day 1 devs never forced you to do both PVE and PVP.

Also as long as I've been on forums, quoting a dev has never been the same as directing only to devs, the people who direct to devs only start post with that, but they don't get all testy about other answering. Send devs PM's if your posts are so sacred.
    Also a 100% certainty can't be obtained from me, you or the devs regarding the future, as its not written in stone.

Here's what i imagine the conversation you would have with a dev be like (from experience on reading these forums):
    Q "Will pvp be needed in a new SP system that might be coming"
    A "We have no plans of that sort at this time"
    The end.

Have a good Christmas, or do you need the calendar companies to ensure you its christmas time first?

Enough off topic from me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.