More Stats Revamp 1.1

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Mepps, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're back!

The second-playable version of the upcoming Stats Revamp will launch on the test server today. This version addresses your feedback from the first-playable version, and still includes just three powers - Ice, Mental, and Electricity.

Please read this new development update from Avair for what's changed in version 1.1, and then review the updated testing instructions below.

TESTING INSTRUCTIONS

As we test this new version of the stats revamp, basic instructions remain largely the same, but please keep the following in mind. Ice, Mental, and Electricity have been updated and only these three powers are available for play. The characters you made during the first round of testing are right where you left them, or new characters will start at level 1.

Instructions:
    1. Download and log into the test server
    2. Once logged in, you'll find your revamp characters. Pick up where you left off or create new ones as Ice, Mental, or Electricity.
    3. Play and level naturally!
    4. Return to the Testing Feedback forum, and share your experiences directly in the appropriate thread below.
      1. It will help us IMMENSELY if you can also post your test server character name, power, and level/CR with your feedback.
      2. For general comments from testing the 1.1 changes, please use these threads:
      3. For feedback specific to the power sets, please use these new power threads:
      4. For feedback on content, please continue to use these existing content threads:
      5. For non-testers, please reply to the work-in-progress thread you are reading now.
    It is imperative that these testing feedback threads remain only for feedback from testers. Off topic comments from those not testing will be removed. General questions or comments from non-testers about the overall revamp should stay in this thread, and feedback should be posted in the appropriate thread above.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Bump! Read this second.
  3. bmce84 Loyal Player

Was there any changes to the game other than balance, for example will players now be able to beat Lex Luthor in the level 15 mentor mission?
  4. bmce84 Loyal Player

Oh and yeah, thanks for making changes so quick and releasing this on a week day, gives us more time to test now without having to rush.
  5. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Hmmmmm i like all the new changes. I think...
  6. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

7. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I really like the new controller changes.
  8. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

You guys proved me wrong with these changes. You are listening and do care. I was worries about the whole time capsule cooldown thing. I will happily shut up now.
  9. bmce84 Loyal Player

Is it possible to add the self power heal to the innate abilities (where block, dodge and breakout are) so it's clear to other players that the ability is in every attack and not just the one as it used to.
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

Good thing I don't have work tomorrow.
  11. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!!
  12. Bose Well-Known Player

Now I understand that Quantum and Gadgets isn't up on test yet, but how will this effect the rooting stuns? Will rooting stuns be removed from the game? Because to me that attractiveness of those powers is the fact that I can root the add and prevent him from doing anything vs if the tank just pulls him, after the pull the add can still turn around and attack if it breaks from the tank.
  13. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

I'm still gonna tell the noobs to throw pot. It's very nice to have this as a passive power as it should have been. This is like the CoD ghosts extinction play to where the healer has a group effect just by being a healer. Being that said, any chance that the healer can have a passive heal regen for themselves (not big heals but like a 1.5%/sec of total health of each player) but power bar heals determine the outcome of course. Something to think about for healers in future look at.

But, for taking out the pot power, what do you want us to replace it with? We already have a group shield, instant power, 2 debuffs, a stun, and ?. That's my question.

Since debuffs aren't touched yet, do you have any extreme ideas or something to get two trolls in a run to stack debuffs, extra stunning, or etc?
  14. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Thank You!
    Any chance we can get Respec tokens to try the other powers?
    I have Ice and Electric Alts and would appreciate Testing them.
  15. BumblingB I got better.

I really like the passive pot change to controllers. That actually frees up a slot to only needing 2 required powers. Definitely a positive.
    Now we need more content designed around controllers.
    • Like x 3
  16. TheDark Devoted Player

How long will this be on test for? 3 days like last time? More?
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just for this week/a few days this week - still for a limited time so we can review the feedback for this test, make changes, and move on to the next.
  18. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

Is there any plan for all of these changes to be up long enough to for us to test end game stuff? I very concerned that we will not be on par at end game.
  19. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Hopefully through the weekend. I will try to make a villain character but since this isn't a weekend, a lot of us still have to work this week.
  20. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Can some people post videos on youtube. I need to see numbers and results you know? My favorite power is in your hands.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.