Stats Revamp: Electricity

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by spord, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savynaa Well-Known Player

Hello

I think electricity need a range AOE power to applie polarize because for this choice of gameplay we have only the supercharge generator he is only mele and we have attract who is only mono target.

I need to test more for other feedback.

Savyna EU PC
    Ashasina
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

This is another problem also on top of Static Push having a long cool down.
  3. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Some more feedback regarding healing, this time in a raid instance, we were not 8 but honestly my feedback would probably remain the same. Please revert these cooldowns and power costs to live levels and take my feedback I posted on another topic because if this is the way healing is going to go there won't be many healers left in this game.

• Like x 3
  4. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I actually don't like the new Electroburst. ID has essentially had any usefulness for healing removed. Electrogenesis is just totally broken now.
  5. Xibo Loyal Player

Electroburst should work as on live.
  6. Black Jaq Devoted Player

there is a disturbing move away from PI in this update and I'm not sure why. In the Mental thread, it was estimated as an extra 10% damage. So why bother with it at all? The healing PI have been removed and I can only imagine other powers will be the same. I know there is a push to simplify, but it's not that complex! As it stands now, I'm lucky if I can use a PI applicator and a power that benefits more than once in a boss fight. I might be able to reapply PI but not have the ability of using the benefitting power.
    • Like x 2
  7. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Can we get a devs insight here please? After doing a T4 Alert at entry CR there is absolutely no hope in sight for support design unless you basically want to force 1/1/1/1 until people have a moderate CR for the content.

You can argue that my restoration was too low, and actually it was but besides that it wouldn't make much of a difference because I would still be spamming ESurge and still be struggling for power because that's basically all you can do when there is high sustained damage going on.
  8. Elusian Crowd Control

Just second what mostly has been said about the cooldowns and I just want to add it before the threads going to be all closed due to test ending. It's no fun to play support role healer when most of the time you do not support your team with heals cause of artificial increased cooldowns.

I would also like to remind that currently on live there is the majority of groups running with 2 healers (in raids) already since like DWF times it seems. These changes will push pugs and some of these premade groups into a state of even more healers unless you intent to nerf the content heavily down as already people struggle with 2 heals sometimes not even thinking of solo-heal situations. Those solo-healers exist but they are usually exceptional so they should not be picked up as the core measuring of testing. They have the optional choice due to skill provided.

Everything regarding healing with what has been provided to us with Electricity is off. It's too slow to make us being reactive to act on damage in issues as well being so slow that any skillful healer will fall asleep in his actual duty of healing cause its the opposite of fun.

I want to have fun as healer and be meaningful in that role to the team!
    • Like x 12
  9. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I had the same thought. HoTs and DoTs have been nerfed to nothing. I used to use Electrogenesis in that alert because players were usually close together for most of it. I would love enough people to get to Jared in DC to see if he is brutal or a cream puff. That fight was always a challenge because you need on point heals, controller debuffs and a tank to absorb damage.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.