Stats Revamp: Electricity

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by spord, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spord Developer

All shields in Electricity, Mental, and Ice in this update use Restoration and Dominance.
    • Like x 1
  2. spord Developer

I'll take a look at this along with Wired. Thanks.
  3. Harlequin Devoted Player

That includes Reflection?
    • Like x 1
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Circuit breaker only provides a breakout atm. It does not boost might or precision or critical attack chance.

Also Spord. Under the electricity tab under powers can you label which supercharges are 50%. It is not in the power tool tip.

Obviously Circuit breaker and group transducer is a 50%, but new players wont know that until they actually use the power.
    • Like x 3
  5. Maxwill Committed Player

Okay what % of restoration+dominance for each shield?Ice,mental and electricity
  6. krytine Loyal Player

Originally it used to be stack able to increase the size of the heal. Is that something that will be implemented later or is this completely lost to use
  7. Black Jaq Devoted Player

So Group Transducer is a 50% Supercharge that does a few low ticks of heals comparable to the HoT you receive from Galvanize. :(
    • Like x 1
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

Bio electric surge does not have max range on live. This is easy testible on live comparing bio electric surge with celestials renew over a long distance, and was tested in the last SM. And was is still proven that renew has the farthest priority heal range. I see that was adjusted here on test.
  9. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Tesla Ball - the ball stays in the air while it does nothing. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

Was Attract always close range ?
  11. krytine Loyal Player

Since we are increasing the health of bio cap the cool down could be lengthen. But the pi should have only been reduced to 60 seconds instead of being the 120 seconds. The current test of 12 seconds is vastly to short and needs to be adjusted
    The current live state of e gen in healer role works it should be the same.
  12. Black Jaq Devoted Player

it's a pull
  13. Derio 15000 Post Club

Wired no longer has the glowing hand animation or is that a bug?
    • Like x 1
  14. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Confirmed as a bug a few post back Derio.
    • Like x 1
  15. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah it's a bug.

Hmm cool thanks.
  16. Black Jaq Devoted Player

So it appears Electrogenesis in healer role also starts the power return. I think I might keep a list of the changes in the Lightning guide so we know if there is a future update what has changed.
    • Like x 4
  17. Fission Active Player

The cooldowns are definitely too long on some powers. I'm finding I'm less likely to put the longer ones on my bar.
  18. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Shame we never got to see DoT stacking/refreshing performing at a top level. Im afraid that same thing awaits Nature. Both powers sets will turn into a chaotic mess of DoTs and bursts, hardly related to each other.

Voltaic Bolt was putting things together, changing it ot a pre AM state is not doing Elec justice. You should have at least buffed DoTs so we can enjoy the AM before you remove it and go completely different direction.
  19. SkullGang Devoted Player

Electrocute isn't even worth putting in your loadout at T1. 12 seconds of low damage with a 20 second cool-down. Electrostatic bomb is another ludicrously long one with 30 seconds. I'm hoping once we have higher stats the true damage will show for long cool-down powers otherwise it's going to be weapons focused.
    • Like x 1
  20. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Its same at live server. Only DoTs worth using are the one that you can strengthen/refresh within the AM. Field DoTs like Electrocute, Swarm, Circe of Destruction and Debris Field are a complete lose of time, power, damage and LO space.

Changing the way Voltaic Bolt works is like a 100 steps back for Elec. DoTs were the first AM and it was all right, everything that came after was wrong and imbalanced. Pets, 1234, Arctic Gust hitting from mid-range, everything new was hitting harder than the previously revamped power.

Now Devs went too far and removed too much, imo Elec should have kept most of the extra interactions DoTs and Voltaic Bolt had.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.