The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Megzilla Developer

Love this!! Great job!
    • Like x 4
  2. VV Dedicated Player

Exquisite. Did you try playing with Gamma for different lighting? :) I love your screenshots lol
  3. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Thanks! I have not tried that actually! I usually edit my photos and asjust stuff there.
  4. Rigby Active Player

Happy Halloween from, as Harley might put it, Tha JOKAAHH!

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  5. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Halloween gender bender hijinks.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

My version of preus. Will be able to make it look a little better once we have the godfall gear. But i think this looks decent enough for now :D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Here you go, my quick and dirty comic book style Ragman:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Here's your recipe:
    • SKIN = Mummy
    • FACE = Emissive Eyes
    • HEAD = Hood
    • BACK = Tattered
    • CHEST = Stitched Jute (only available from the Halloween Seasonal Vendor, so tonight's your last chance to get it this year!)
    • LEGS = Stitched Jute
    I DO wish the Stitched Jute Style would let us set a few more areas to contrasting colors, to make it look even more like the comic book Ragman costume, but still, it gets the job done.

I just wish there was a better Face option for him. The Mummy Skin is far from a perfect option, but at Character Creation, options are severely limited, and it doesn't help at all that the Slimline Masks are Head Styles, not Face Styles. A Stitched Jute Face Style to complete the look with a full head mask would be PERFECT, but the earliest we could even see it would be next year, and that's only if the Devs even wanted to make one. :confused:
    • Like x 4
  8. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Repost due to spelling error, just in case anyone was thinking of printing it out and hanging it next to their bed. :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Well in honor of thanksgiving i tried to create the best pilgrim i could. And the 3 thanksgiving tables from the vault. Happy Holidays people
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Lol doesn't look Emo enough
    • Like x 3
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

A little early to celebrate Thanksgiving in the states...but at least it's not overly early X-Mas....;)
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have you considered the "Dashing Crusader" head piece? It leaves the hair free and covers the side of the head, maybe in junction with the Domino Mask
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

I just saw your stream and the leg lamp. Cannot wait for that item. Im a huge fan of the movie and that is pretty awesome that guys made an item like that. Didnt see that coming at all. Hopefully i can get like 10 of em :D
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

Result of not having a sub atm and boredom :p When i took the pic im like this is way too early but oh well just gonna post it anyways.
    • Like x 1
  15. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I saw the lamp, and I immediately thought that they should do a whole series of Iconic Hero/Villain versions of it. Zatanna leg lamp, Huntress leg lamp, Harley leg lamp, Green Arrow leg lamp, Killer Croc leg lamp, and so on and so on :D
    • Like x 2
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

Thats a pretty good idea :)
  17. Megzilla Developer

You'll have to wait and see what we do ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

A small detail or two on the concept art may or may not have influenced my thoughts on the matter...

But I shall indeed wait and see :)
  19. Wildcat Committed Player

this :D

as any collection item please :p

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

Made a nature themed warrior-look while waiting for AF3 to hit live.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4