Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

2. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

Hogan: "“I'm not a racist, but I never should have said what I said. It was wrong. I'm embarrassed by it,”

Maybe he should have tried to say that he was not being racist, and what he said on the tape was just "locker-room banter"

[IMG]
  3. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

while speaking about making the movie What Ever Happened To Baby Jane? with Joan Crawford...

"Crawford wanted to look prettier. She had given up on the Crawford mouth makeup, and the long polished fingernails, and the false eyelashes, and the shoulder pads, but she wouldn't give up the boobs. They kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger. The last scene on the beach --which was shot in the studio-- would have been ridicules if Aldrich hadn't stepped in. She's dying, lying in the sand. It's her big scene, where she tells Jane it was she who caused the car accident that paralyzed her. --that I, as Jane, was too drunk to know what happened. When a women lies down, her breasts flatten out, but there they were, sticking up like twin Matterhorns!" She grinned wryly. "But Crawford's boobs or not, it was a hell of a picture."
    [IMG]
  4. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

5. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

This is why I love SNL.
    • Like x 1
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

7. Demondead Well-Known Player

I win :p
    ps miss me lol
  8. Demondead Well-Known Player

9. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

*sigh*

The more things change, the more they stay the same....

10. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I think I post too much on Twitter, just lost 3 follower's. So no more posts from me for at least a few minutes.
    [IMG]
  11. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Only 3 ? Feel sorry for those that dunno how to leave ;)
  12. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Thank you Mont, you really are "something..." What that "something" is I'm not too sure of but "something" nonetheless.
  13. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Ty, Yw , np, glad to be of service
  14. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

15. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

16. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  17. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I want this right now, gimme, gimme, gimme.
  18. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I also want this, especially the toga.
  19. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

No, u don't deserve it, not enough followers
  20. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

You want to know what I think about your opinion Mont? It's...