The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Didn't they just recently make a major movie of that? Or was that "Ender's Game"? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

As I mentioned, Childhood's End was adapted as a major, 3-night Mini-Series Event on the SyFy Channel. Ender's Game was the SF novel adaptation that got a theatrical release starring Harrison Ford and Ben Kingsley.
  3. recoil Committed Player

4. recoil Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

werewolves from Halloween seasonal.
    • Like x 1
  6. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

[IMG][/quotDo you have a breakdown of what equipment you're wearing? Only thing I recognize is Hood of envy.
    • Like x 1
  7. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    In DC, we collect BITs
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

LOL. :D Gotta gather them all! I am legit going to use this look for when I'm farming bits. With the Pokemon theme song playing in the background, working your way up to the 25k gather-feat will be a blast xD
    • Like x 4
  9. metalfenix Committed Player

OMG...please tell me you made him sorcery or earth, Ash needs a pokemon badly (I hope you don't plan to play as him, because he always loses big tournaments :p )
    • Like x 2
  10. Pakmaan New Player

New Halloween look for Alpha, inspired by Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Demons xD
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

Worked all night, Injustice 2 Supergirl XD, kinda wish i could get the same hairstyle as that supergirl, but since that hairstyle isnt in this game, it's either this or bob... bob is too short so i goes with this.

injustice 2 supergirl is soooo adorable...

[IMG]

[IMG]

for those who doesnt know....

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Is that style from beta?
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Inspired by the supermans costume from supergirl :)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Gcpd Batman

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  15. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Probably alpha. Parts of that style was also on the main character of one of the trailers:
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

Wish a big battle in the streets with all the iconics actually happened in the game like what was shown in that trailer.
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Van helsing from the 2004 movie,the hat wasnt so easy to get right.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  18. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

I just got Red Lantern Emblem today... I decide to make Red Lantern Supergirl, better know as Teen Angst Supergirl, well this is the closest i could get it... if only i have rage power...

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

So since we have a bunch of people dressing as clowns atm trying to scare and creep people out i thought id make my own clown for halloween :cool: Meet Mr Jibblets, soon to be scaring kids in a neighborhood near you :eek::p
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

isnt it kinda dangerous to dress up as a clown in DC? you'll get mistaken as Joker's henchmen and Batman will break your leg trying to you to rat Joker out XD
    • Like x 2