If you're not gonna get rid of Insectoid form...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Amanda Bailey, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

At least let us utilize Auras on it -____-

Or let Megzilla revamp it. I'd trust her
    • Like x 7
  2. VV Dedicated Player

What do you find ugly in insectoid form?
    • Like x 2
  3. Wallachia Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 28
  4. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Is that a trick question
    • Like x 6
  5. TestReporter Loyal Player

I would need to write a book... let's just stay with "Everything".
    • Like x 2
  6. metalfenix Committed Player

Someday I'll have a nature toon but I'll NEVER touch the bug form. I wonder if the power back mechanic will get eliminated when statsrevamp takes effect.
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i hate insectoid form so much.

i wish we could at least have options to select the special form we want to shift to.

that would be most awesome.
    • Like x 4
  8. VV Dedicated Player

Funny how I actually like how it looks....
    • Like x 2
  9. AccelT Well-Known Player

Funny how I was thinking this a couple days ago. Not a fan of the Primal Wolf form either... specially how the feet part of the model sinks in almost every floor type on the game.

I would like if these forms could retain the character personality trait instead of having a preset one.
    • Like x 1
  10. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

They should have scrapped the bug form and kept the dinosaur bird. That one was way cuter
    • Like x 3
  11. Twelve Gauge Committed Player

ItI would look THAT much worse with auras, bug needs to go. Wolf form too.
    Enough is enough, i love the power but, to hell with form changing, give'em all the boot.
    • Like x 1
  12. bagofboom Committed Player

Or customize the forms more...?
    The ability to add gear for styles and/or the personality type should be customizable (i.e. not Primal. Powerful etc instead)
    It's the general appearance that's the turn off I think. Everyone looks identical in those forms (aside from color choice I guess), the ability to alter those looks for more personalization would help immensely.
    IMHO.
    :cool:
    • Like x 1
  13. Pults Loyal Player

You know that cutting a hand off is easier than making 1000 different gloves fit it?
    • Like x 2
  14. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

At this point, they could make two different powers. The shapeshiftng is inspired by Beast Boy and Nature Poison Iy. Red doesn't shapeshift, Beast Boy doesn't isn't the King of Green (Well he is but not plants-greens).

If they ever want an additional powers, split the two and make each their own.
    • Like x 2
  15. SheerFaith Committed Player

The movement is horrible in Bug Form!
    • Like x 1
  16. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Not if you have tumbling master. You can spam that in the air all day instead of heal!
  17. quirkers Well-Known Player

In bug form, I wish I could imprint equipment or use armory when in bug form.
    • Like x 5
  18. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

+1, Clever, I like the reactions you triggered :D
    • Like x 2
  19. SheerFaith Committed Player

Tumbling Master?
  20. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I think it would be great if we could tint transformation forms with the make up colour. Oriif it was bound to one or two of the four gear colours
    • Like x 1