Digital Hellstorm USPS/PC Villains recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Menelaos, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Wallachia Devoted Player

Join Digital Hellstorm, in honour to my new unlocked title, as per my signature.
    • Like x 1
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Still looking for peeps. Any role, the requirements are on the first page. If interested add and contact the toons in my signature and/or DETHMEGA for details.
    • Like x 2
  3. Wallachia Devoted Player

Don't worry, candidates, I have finally found pants for my tank!
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Bump, we're now actively recruiting once again. Any roles, requirements are on the first page. Both day and night time players welcome.

Contact me or Menelaos ingame if interested.
  5. Caz Active Player

i would like to join 175 tank 174 dps my power is fire 209sp and my tank is fully modded
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'll be on in the morning from around 11-3, send a tell when you see me on and we can discuss
  7. Caz Active Player

update no longer in my friends league they had scammers in it i wanted a respected league to carry my name ;)
  8. Jensu Well-Known Player

i have a few friends in this league, and they are very helpful
    • Like x 1
  9. Wallachia Devoted Player

As some sort of nod to life imitating art, yesterday during training I had to forfeit a fight because my pants slid off.

Seriously. It felt very weird.
    • Like x 1
  10. Caz Active Player

same happens all the time ;)
  11. Caz Active Player

yes i know been wanting to join this league forever after i left damned souls because i didnt get along with the leader i decided to try and get in digital hellstorm :)
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Hey you can still try. No one said you had to stop ;)
  13. PsianideUK Well-Known Player

Time to stop PvPing and work on my CR...
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'm the opposite. Need to stop PvE and work on PvP :(
  15. PsianideUK Well-Known Player

I'll pvp with you and you pve with me. ;)
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Sounds dirty lol.
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Don't mind me, just bumping the thread
  18. Ornitharch New Player

I would like to join as well. I had taken a bit of a leave from the game and was hoping to find a new league to call home now that I'm back and have gotten situated again. Took a look through the thread and you all seem like a fun bunch, and I feel certain you guys are what I'm looking for.

I have a sorcery dps, and planning on doubling down on her healer role as well once I get the gear for it and have a bit of a refresher course. It's been awhile. Lol

Now, I exceed the cr requirement, but I am just a bit shy of the 150 sp for the other. She's 144 for both. Would I need to wait until I rounded up her sp before I could join?
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Nope, I made exceptions to sp before I can do it here as well. Glad to see of your interest :) I'll be ingame pretty much all day if you want to discuss more.
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Join Digital today and be in the same league with the best celestial DPS on the villain side! :D

(Just joking about the second part.

Or am I?....Join to find out!)
    • Like x 1