Announcing the Official DCUO Discord!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Pults Loyal Player

Q: Will we get summaries of the questions asked in these discussions?
    • Like x 1
  2. TimiCh New Player

Kryptonian medicus coat(back) have buged can u fix this thx
  3. ligthhawk New Player

GREAT ALL MY FRIENDS AND LEAGUEMATES FROM EVOLUTION
    USE DISCORD
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I'd rather have Friday Night Legends back, but this seems like a decent replacement.
    • Like x 3
  5. Catnip New Player

Very nice!
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Does anybody know if anything important was talked about I'm not signing up for an app to get info they could easily post on the forums.
    • Like x 1
  7. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

App is fun. Great idea. I spend more time in it than the game now, lol.
  8. GreenLanternForever Well-Known Player

Its been preferred over Teamspeak and Skype by PC players for a while now.
    • Like x 1
  9. Phen0menal Active Player

Hey I have a question can you collect all the investigations and briefings with one character or do you need different ones with different mentors?

Answer: Yes you can collect all the investigations and briefings with one character, but you need to join up in a group with the other mentors to access some of them otherwise it is not possible. For example if you are mentored by batman you can not get into the Chinatown electronic shop which is aa wonder woman mentor mission unless you group up with a wonder woman mentor and they let you into the instance.
  10. Romeo213 New Player

Yes I was wondering if there will be a fix with generator mods being shared with my other toons cause I know it says it's not for trade or sell but It doesn't make since that I can't get what I need to the toon that needs it like if I'm on my tank & get a 8.3 resto I can't give it to my healer & vice versa so I'm wondering if that would be fixed or not
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

So happy u guys did this. Discord is great imo. Love it! Well done dcuo :)
  12. BigAl Devoted Player

We moved ours in June, because its free. Its still a work in progress, but its on the right track.
    • Like x 1
  13. Keila0211 New Player

Thank you very much!! :)
  14. coco Committed Player

Thank you so much! Downloaded can't wait to use it! Instead of coming on her waiting to see if you get a response, bickering with people, etc. great job! Probably won't even use these forums anymore other than current events but you don't need to log in to see those.
  15. Phen0menal Active Player

I got question for dc player how about if put different role on one toon, like troll, tank, healer on one toon with out log out, just need 4 armory set up?

Answer: Yes you would need four armory setup, and also respect tokens for each power. The other armories would be invalid while one power is active. I currently have that setup I have a controller armory, tank armory, and healer armory, my fourth armory is a DPS armory which I equip a DPS loadout to which ever power I am using at the time. The bases allow for four armory at this time if they allowed a fifth I would use it for my PVP armor but until that time I keep the armor in my bank and only use it if I have to. But as I said you need respect token each time you switch powers, and another thing to keep in mind is you generator base mods if you powers are not compatible then you have to also switch out your mods or you lose the effectiveness of them. For example switching from controller to healer your yellow support mods for controller are normally vit mods you need to switch them to resto mods for healing. the same goes if you power is might based and you switch to on that is precision base. Having four different armories with different powers is a personal choice but I personal enjoy play different powers on one character because I know I can help out my league if need be with any role. So choose wisely if you decide you want to go this route.
  16. VV Dedicated Player

I like this.
  17. Agent Flores Committed Player

18. Amontron Well-Known Player

oh thats nice :)
  19. bagofboom Committed Player

Discord is a villain on My Little Pony......
    I'll have to think of something else to call this thing.
  20. bagofboom Committed Player

Hopefully there's no video link to this service...... :eek: