The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

• Like x 7
  2. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

My new Halloween style

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm very sad, because I haven't ever received one of those Demon's Tail Waist Styles, and apparently the only way you can ever get one is through a very rare drop in the Lockboxes. :(
    • Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

He needs a Chain Belt Waist Style! ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

That's where I got mine & not too terribly long ago....keep hope alive! ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It would help greatly if they would do another special promotion of a couple months of increased drop rates on the Lockboxes, like they did when Cross Faction Styles first launched in the Lockboxes!
    • Like x 1
  7. recoil Committed Player

wish we had avatar of sin wings. i could really use it for the outfit i'm working on.
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Well, even though they aren't as grandiose as the Avatar of Sin's wings, the Hawk wings can do two colors so you can get a similar look.

I've tweaked the look for this year, but this is a Halloween look I used for a winged character last year.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

For you ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. White Wash New Player

[IMG]

A cyborg style
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

Nice and simple, I like it. What waist-style is that?
    • Like x 2
  13. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Looks like formal.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

New character I created a couple weeks ago, very much still a work in progress, which is why you aren't seeing anything below his waist yet.

The character concept here is an extraterrestrial "dragonman" who becomes a member of the Green Lantern Corps. I created him partly as a tribute to a favorite character from some very old SF novels that were a major inspiration for the Silver Age reboot of the Green Lantern comic, and partly as a challenge to myself, a way to test the limits of this game's Character Creation Tools in regards to how NON-human we could make our character in terms of appearance.

[IMG]

To get his look the way I want it from the waist down, I'm going to need both the stupidly rare Demon's Tail Waist Style from the Lockboxes, and the Aegis of Azaroth Foot Style, to make his feet look more dragon-like, with nice claws on the end. Since he's a Hero, I'm guessing that will also have to come from a Lockbox as a Cross Faction Style. So whether or not I'm able to complete his look will be totally dependent on rolls of the (virtual, loaded) dice. :(
    • Like x 3
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Couple other things...
    1. What Hand Style is that? It's very hard to find one with claws like that. :confused:
    2. With just a couple little tweaks here and there, he could be made to look like an Overlord from Arthur C. Clarke's Childhood's End! (Sorry if I spoiled a plot twist that's 63 years old at this point! :p) :cool:
  16. TimiCh New Player

Kryptonian medicus coat(back) have buged can u fix this thx
  17. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

1. Werewolf hands from seasonal
    2. Never seen? read? that....I'll look that up
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Childhood's End is one of the most... "borrowed from" novels in the history of Science Fiction, because the story starts with a fleet of flying saucers arriving and taking up positions hovering over the major cities of the Earth. That opening sequence was ripped off.... err, I mean, "paid homage to" by V, Independence Day, District 9, etc, etc. It's where the story goes from there that is vastly different in Clarke's story.

After being stuck in the deepest, darkest part of Development Hell for 61 years, the long-awaited film adaptation FINALLY made it to screens in December 2014 as a 3-night mini-series event on the SyFy Channel. It's now available on DVD, Blu-Ray, and SHOULD still be available for streaming for FREE on SyFy's website. It's a good adaptation. It covers all of the major plot points and twists of the novel. Some of the characters have been changed from the novel, and one important bit of exposition towards the end seems to be missing, but it's a solid adaptation of the novel and well worth a viewing if you like good, thought-provoking SF that tackles important subjects.
    • Like x 1
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  20. Gashadokuro Level 30

War Machine:[IMG]

Darkseid:
    [IMG]
    Undead Hawkman:
    [IMG]

Will Smith as Deadshot:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5