Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. General Zod 10000 Post Club

2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

3. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Leave Zod alone! T_T
    • Like x 3
  5. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

I see ms atwell has a new show , "conviction" on tonight opposite "timeless"
  6. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

7. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

8. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Two bootillity belts and no cat?

Screw you DCUO.
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

If you're going to delete it, it doesn't really matter anyway :D
    • Like x 1
  10. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

11. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Stop it it's not Christmas yet!
  13. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

[IMG]

"You're now heading towards Hollywood, like any normal tourist. Breathe in that smog and feel luck that only in L.A will you glimpse a green sun or a brown moon. Forget the propaganda you've heard about clean air; demand oxygen you can see in all it's glorious discoloration. Think of the lucky schoolchild who get let out of class for smog alerts instead of blizzards. Picture them revving up their parents' car engines in their driveways before a big test the next day."
    [IMG]
  15. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

how's it hanging people who are probably better than me?
  17. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Being a traditionalist, I’m a rabid sucker for Christmas. In July I’m already worried that there are only 146 shopping days left. “What are you getting me for Christmas?” I carp to fellow bathers who haven’t even decided what to do for Labour Day. As each month follows, I grow more and more obsessed. Around October I startle complete strangers by bursting into my off-key rendition of “Joy to the World.” I’m always The Little Drummer Boy for Halloween, a grouchy one at that, since the inconsiderate stores haven’t even put up their Christmas decorations yet. November 1st kicks off the jubilee of consumerism, and I’m so riddled with the holidays season that the mere mention of a stocking stuffer sexually arouses me.
    [IMG]
  18. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

19. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Can the cat randomly drop?

Also... although totally unrelated...
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just got bad news (bad for me, probably 'meh! news' to everyone else), just found out EQ1 purged all characters under a certain level, which means lost all characters :(