Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

With the truck in front of them it can still happen
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, but that's not a logging truck
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Is there a new collection this year? Or are the skull hat-things a new style set (like Wolf last year)?
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

5. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

6. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

7. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

18 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Movie “Elf”
    1. Jim Carrey was originally supposed to play the lead role of Buddy the elf.

[IMG]
    2. Forced perspective was used instead of CGI to make it look like Buddywas a giant.

[IMG]
    3. Will Ferrell had a load of health problems due to all the sugar he ate while filming.

[IMG]

As a sidenote, those cotton balls Buddy eats in the doctor’s office? Cotton candy:

4. Does the costume Buddy wears look familiar? That’s because it’s heavily inspired by the ones the elves wear in the claymation classic Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer.

[IMG]
    5. Gimbel’s is actually a digitally altered version of the Macy’s on 34th Street in New York.

[IMG]
    6. Buddy’s 12-second burp is not done by Will Ferrell. It’s actually done by the same voice actor as Brain from Pinky and the Brain.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Maurice LaMarche.
    7. Will Ferrell actually worked as a mall Santa before his career took off. Chris Kattan (Saturday Night Life) was his elf.

[IMG]
    8. Will Ferrell’s reactions in this scene are totally genuine. Director Jon Favreau used a remote control to manually pop the jack-in-the-boxes in order to surprise Will Ferrell.

9. Jon Favreau also did the voice of Mr. Narwhal for the movie.

[IMG]
    And he had another cameo as Buddy’s doctor:

[IMG]
    10. The actor who played Ralphie in A Christmas Story makes a cameo as an elf in the film.

[IMG]
    11. Will Ferrell turned down $29 million to do a sequel to Elf.

[IMG]

12. The jack-in-the-boxes make the same noise as the laughing hyenas at the Magic Kingdom in Disney World.

[IMG]
    13. And in case you forgot, Peter Dinklage also plays the real-world “elf” in the movie:

[IMG]
    14. The raccoon that attacks Buddy makes monkey sounds instead of whatever sound a raccoon makes.

[IMG]
    15. The infamous “throne of lies” scene had to be shot in one take, as the set was too extensive to rebuild for another shot.

16. Some of the sets for Elf, like Walter’s apartment and Gimbals’ toy department, were built in an abandoned mental hospital in Vancouver, the same hospital where New Line shot Freddy Vs. Jason.

[IMG]
    17. People were so shocked to see Will Ferrell in costume walking around Central Park and the Lincoln Tunnel that several traffic accidents were reported.

[IMG]
    18. Finally, while this may be heartbreaking, you need to know: There aren’t that many buttons in the Empire State Building’s elevators.

[IMG]
  8. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

"YOU have some mighty big balls showing up here!!!!"
    "Yes I do ,you never wondered why I never wore gym shorts?"
  10. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

So this thread seems to have gone down a new path, with one dominant tour guide.
    • Like x 1
  11. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Kelp.
    • Like x 1
  12. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Plek
    • Like x 1
  13. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Ha. Somebody makes an comment about some that irks me, and then I realize I'm an idiot....the soloution to the bothersome issue was right in front of my face.

On an un-related note, more ESO maintenance last night....so I replayed the seasonal event trying to get the cat. No cat for me...got a bootility belt. Which won't wander around my lair.

Bah humbug.
  14. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

It won't wander around ur waist either :p
    N what was u saying in the first line? You left some"thing" out
  15. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Took me some time to decipher this. Well played mate!
  16. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Could I interest you in some cake?

[IMG]
  17. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Cupcakes*. Nice try but you can't fool me.
  18. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

His cakes have butt prints in them , and that ain't chocolate
  19. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Oh Zod...
  20. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2