What update is this? I have a download on DC today when I logged on

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Juiceman936, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Juiceman936 Well-Known Player

It's says it's version 1.52
  2. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

3. motionsick Well-Known Player

Actually, I think the confusion is GU64 was already sent out on Wednesday, so why is there another one today without any patch notes.

Guessing it's a fix to GU64.

Also it's not just a server hotfix.
  4. Ozman Well-Known Player

I assume it's a fix for the teleporters that have been causing crashes and link dead characters, seeing as the Themyscira Command Post teleporter is active again.
  5. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

I am pretty sure, like darn sure because I didn't wait 2 hours to download and install, any game update after GU64. And I play daily. But there is a possibilty I didn't get GU64 until after the first 16 or so hours it came out, so there was ime for an update to an update...

But only seeing one, myself, and the way OP phrased it...

Well, what platform are you on? I am on PS3, and the issues were apparently with PS4.
  6. motionsick Well-Known Player

PS4. I did get the Wednesday update, as well as the 2nd mystery update.
    • Like x 1
  7. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

Thanks for the info.
  8. Swamarian Committed Player

There aren't any notes for it, though.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The 2nd PS4 client download (from the weekend) fixed the crashes and the instances we had to disable with 64's launch. We'll have the actual notes up shortly.
  10. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I was wondering this as well, both of my clients updated yesterday. o_O
  11. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Mepps it says you've re-enabled the teleporters, but it still seems that Paradox Wave was left out. Can you share any details on why that teleporter is still disabled ?