favorite TV show, cartoon, or anime theme song?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Chaos Evolution, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

mine might have to be this

• Like x 1
  2. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

No duh here. Everyone on the internet seems to agree with me. X-men: The Animated Series!
    Best theme music ever!

• Like x 6
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

an oldy but one of my favorites Code lyoko season 1

season 2

if you never watch the show give it a shot one of my favorties of all time.
  4. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

These are all recent shows, but already they would probably make my all-time lists.

Stranger Things Theme - I think it does a great job and does what it's suppose to, it sets the stage and instantly brings us into the 1980's as well as give us a bit of foreboding.

DareDevil - It just builds and builds until you want to binge the hell out of the show.:)

And of course RWBY...

It gets so hype that you may want to cry... Yea, that's what the tears are for... I swear.
    • Like x 2
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I didn't know you liked RWBY!

Man, I've been gone longer than I thought :p

As for me (I forgot how to link videos), my current favorite anime themes are "Re:Re" by Asian Kung-Fu Generation and Sore wa Chiisa na Hikari no Yō na" by Sayuri from Erased.

My favorite cartoon theme is "We Are the Crystal Gems" from Steven Universe.
    • Like x 2
  6. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

7. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Indeed, I was a bit slow on the uptake as usual... Even though I recommended it to my Nephews a while back, I myself did not watch all of it. He pretty much watched them all in a week or two over the summer, and I finally got around to finishing it as well. I'm all caught up in time for the new season so I'm just revisiting the series through watching the reaction videos on youtube.:D Thank you for my latest obsession.:confused:

I even waited a couple months before watching Stranger Things because I didn't want the hype to effect my viewing too much. And I'm also crazy about that show, watching as much reaction videos of it as well.

Steven's the best! In case you weren't aware but the creator's dad has a youtube channel that is fairly frequently updated with Rebecca Sugar's song demos and early stage animations.

Robsugar. https://www.youtube.com/user/robsugar/videos

It's awesome.
    • Like x 1
  8. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

IMO a show's "theme song" and opening should act as a primer to get you excited for what's to come. Some do it by reflecting the show's tone.

Some give us an insight into the characters.

Some are just epic.

• Like x 1
  9. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

But this is my fave.

• Like x 9
  10. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

My favorite intro of all time:

• Like x 1
  11. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

12. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Sweet, I'll definitely check that out!

And yeah, I'm going to NYCC in October, gonna hang with Rooster Teeth for the weekend, they're some of the coolest people you'll ever meet!
  13. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Here is just some...

• Like x 1
  14. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

15. Azreaus Committed Player

• Like x 3
  16. Wallachia Devoted Player

1 -

2 -

3 -
  17. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Wait, how is it not this?

It's classic.:)

You can also file it under Theme Songs that feature the title of the show in the song like...

I forget what's this show about?:D
    • Like x 4
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Didn't think anyone else remembered that show... or was willing to admit it :p
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Ahh, back when Splinter started out as a human, and not a pet
  20. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

14 minutes. That's a big long for a theme song. ;) Besides, it's not an actual "theme song", but more a compilation of multiple theme songs. Though if we are going with "theme song" as in "this describes the show perfectly", you can't go wrong with these two songs. 200th episodes in, and instead of a boring slog, we got the best episode to date. Pure perfection. <3

Oh, and this one, of course. ;)

• Like x 1